Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/19/06, 04:48 PM   #1
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

Does anyone know if theres a real metal replica shadow sabre. (not a plastic toy)
If not a simlar one with any animal with the blade facing outward of the mouth. with the button to open its mouth possibly.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/06, 09:03 PM   #2
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Do you know the word fictional? If not then please read the following definitions:

fictional A adjective
1 fabricated, fancied, fictional, fictitious, invented, made-up
formed or conceived by the imagination; "a fabricated excuse for his absence"; "a fancied wrong"; "a fictional character"; "used fictitious names"; "a made-up story"

fictional
2 related to or involving literary fiction; "clever fictional devices"; "a fictional treatment of the train robbery"

A metal replica of the sword does not exist. It does not exist. The only one(s) existing is the prop from the series and the mass production of the toy, which are both plastic. Do you understand the process of sword making? Most likely not. I would suggest that you take some time and read about it. Not to mention you should know that for a real replica, they need permission from the creator to even make one in fear of copyright infringement.

Brush up on your grammar too.
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/06, 06:19 AM   #3
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

ANGEL, I am pointing out that its a good design of a sword if your a sword collecter/or do martial arts. I never said it would morph you into a ranger.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Old 10/20/06, 06:40 AM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Oct 20 2006, 06:19 AM
ANGEL, I am pointing out that its a good design of a sword if your a sword collecter/or do martial arts. I never said it would morph you into a ranger.
Your knowledge of SPD is piss poor the Shadow Saber on SPD never morphed anyone into anything. You really should shut up about shit you know nothing about.

There isn't a metal sword version of it anywhere and if you want a metal one make it yourself.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/06, 06:47 AM   #5
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

I WAS ONLY SAYING IT WOULD'NT HAVE POWERS. WHO CARES I SAID IT WOULD MORPH YOU.

Old 10/20/06, 04:42 PM   #6
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

I see where both sides of this arguement are coming from.

In fairness to shadow, they do make replicas of swords such as from Lord of the Rings.

However, if they had plastic props on the set, they probably wouldn't make a metal replica. This is a kid's series we're talking about (or at least one aimed at the 8-12 year range, though it attracts people older), so they wouldn't really do that. There would probably be a huge parental outrage when the parents started flipping out that their kids wanted real swords like the ones they saw in power rangers. Plus, Angel is right. ITS NOT REAL. FICTIONAL.

Oh yeah, and work on your grammar dude. It makes you look stupid.

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/06, 12:44 PM   #7
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

If when I am rich enough. I'll have a metal replica shadow sabre made. or a sword that look like a shadow sabre. I like the design of the shadow sabre. because one day I would like the collect swords.

Old 10/23/06, 12:45 PM   #8
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Phantom/Ranger@Oct 23 2006, 12:44 PM
If when I am rich enough. I'll have a metal replica shadow sabre made. or a sword that look like a shadow sabre. I like the design of the shadow sabre. because one day I would like the collect swords.
Don't be surprised if you get sued.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/06, 01:00 PM   #9
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

proberbly,
but I would make a single one for me.

Post New ThreadReply