Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/11, 06:34 PM   #1
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default What is your favorite Kamen Rider Series

Hello everyone, what is your favorite Kamen Riser sereis, is it the origiina with its tone of hope or is it the feirce Kamen rider Amazon, The musical Kamen Rider Hibiki, the almighty Kamen rider Decade, the Kamen Rider ooo with the greed, Kamen Rider Kiva and stained glass vampires or Kamen Rider X and starfish hitler or Shin Kamen rider and hsi head ripping action.

So everyone care to talk about Kamen Rider or Sigh its american brother Masked Rider.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/11, 09:34 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: What is your favorite Kamen Rider Series

My favorite Kamen Rider series is Dragon Knight. It was a far better show than Masked Rider was.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/11, 11:27 AM   #3
Timefire
Putty Patroller

I am currently watching saban's masked rider. Then I am gonna watch Dragon Knight and later I am gonna move to the real Kamen Riders. So until then I don't have a favourite one. The first shows I am gonna watch is Den-O and Kiva although. I love time travelling and vampires
Timefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/17/11, 03:04 PM   #4
Putotyrannosaurus
Putty Patroller

That would be Kuuga.

His ultimate form's stats are.. obscene..

Being able to cause a hemorrhage with just 1 punch even when you have armor as thick as a tank ISN'T A JOKE.

P.S. Hello PRE.... First post.

P.S.S. Should I have a sig? Almost everyone who posts here doesn't have one.. Is it aganist the rules or something.. if it is.. I'm sorry O.o

Last edited by Putotyrannosaurus; 06/17/11 at 03:07 PM. Reason: P.S.S. Inculded!
Putotyrannosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/12, 09:21 AM   #5
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

To be Honest, I can't choose between 3 of the series. Faiz, Blade and Kabuto. They all had great forms and they all had interesting and relatively dark storyline.

The Clock-Up System will always put Kabuto in my favourites; A unique new way for Riders to battle. Not to mention the Hoppers (Especially Kageyama [Loved watching his development from start to Finish and his movement in the 'food chain' of the series.... And the way that I hated him for almost the whole series and then felt so sorry for him at the end =(]). They were simply badass. Tendou was the first rider I'd ever seen who was completely confident with his powers. Even the fillers were awesome and it the series was great for mixing and matching comedy. Especially Tsurugi & Jiiya.. Made for some hilarious moments.

As for Faiz. I still have the Henshin Transformation Words going through my head all the time. An interesting belt design. Well-developed characters. A Great Storyline with the School and whatnot.... Not to mention the Sad Ending. All that makes for a great KR Series. Wasn't a fan of Kusaka at all. *murmur*... Judgemental Bastard lol. And I was actually kind of happy when he got killed. (I know... I'm a horrible person) But the other characters made up for him.

Blade completely destroyed my original opinion of it. I watched Decade, and saw the Blade tribute, took one look at the suit design and the storyline and put it at the bottom of the list that I would want to see. (I have learnt now that I shouldn't have taken everything I saw in Decade literally.) Had you on the edge of the seat from the start and probably had the most saddest ending to a KR series I've ever seen. Probably the only finale that had me on the verge of tears. Beautiful Series.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/12, 11:02 AM   #6
Kamen Rider Max
Putty Patroller

My favorite rider series was definantly Decade, the suit, the powers, just everything was awesome. That being said I've currently been watching fourze and I have to say I'm falling in love with the show
Kamen Rider Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply