Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 02/09/11, 10:30 PM   #1
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Default 7 Days In Hell:A KR RP

To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler

Heh,it's funny. Into this world man is born,man lives,and man dies. But what makes man so afraid of death? What makes man always want to beat back the grim reaper. That's when The medical company,ClearHeart came in. They invented the drug Clycloherine473,better known as the Glass Heart. which granted the user eternal life. the drug was tested with no side effects. And Dr. Yuriko Masumoto,Head of Medical research and inventor of Glass Heart. Left to show the revolutionary drug to the UN. They eagerly accepted it and the drug was ready to be mass produced and sent all around the world.Death had finally been vanquished,The Grim reaper had finally been beaten. But they should've known the Grim reaper is a very sore loser. Within a day after taking the drug,the test subjects all died. Within minutes after death, the dead came back with a very great hunger for flesh. As the undead feasted they grew in numbers everything killed came back as a flesh-eatind zombie. The World had ended in one day. There was only one hope for the world.Project:KR

Project: Kamen Rider,Or project:KR for short was a system of 7 Battle suits Created By the best minds all around the globe. These suits were given to the seven best Soilders from all around the globe. The soilders were dropped into area of high zombie concentration. ______Highschool located in ______. Now when are supposed champions where dropped onto the school they panicked and ran at the sight of the walking dead. These Highly-trained soliders taught to fear nothing. Ran at the sight of the undead. It's assummed that none of them survived. Well the world was still going to get it's champions. Inside the school were 7 teenagers,out of the whole school these were the survivor's. They were diffrent.they held no fear of the dead and fight with all they have. *Camera zooms in and hits the boy in the face* "ow you idiot hold the camera right* six voices start laughing.* *boy laugh's* you guys are idiots-ow where was I? We tell all survivors to hang on we ask you to fight with us,to rise up against the undead for we "The Seven" will never give. *all the seven yell in unison* pugna silenti etc

In seven days the cure will be completed are job is simple survive for seven days and the world will be saved. if we don't then the world will be truly lost.

WOOT as you can see i've put alot of thought into this idea. mixing Kamen Rider and Zombies now i want to work out the rest with rper's interested in this.

Also location see i left it blank because i want to know where people want it to take place.

Tht's about it i hope people join, and have fun I've got a good feeling about this one.

"The Seven" were heavily inspired by "The Wild Seven" of Battle Royale II:Requiem

tried it on HJU never took off so heres hoping
Post New ThreadClosed Thread