Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/26/11, 01:53 AM   #11
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default RE: Tzachor views Disney Seasons as uncanon?

If Tzachor wants nothing more than scene by scene translation, he is going to have to force something different out of Gokaiger's translation if the show can't get the past actor's to return.

Tzachor would probably have a frakkin coronary if they refuse. So I hope they refuse and he is forced off the show for medical reasons. Then someone can come in and adapt not translate.

Also I read over at Rangerboard the writting staff is the same or nearly the same writting staff that the Transformers Unicron Trilogy had which are good for nothing but dubbing not adapting. There are two exceptions there are 2 writers who are PR alums.

As long as Tzachor is friends with Saban and Tzachor doesn't screw up the toy sales somehow and the ratings don't tank. No matter what the non-target audience fans do Saban isn't going to get rid of him, there be no reason to we don't matter.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 06:30 AM   #12
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade
If Tzachor wants nothing more than scene by scene translation, he is going to have to force something different out of Gokaiger's translation if the show can't get the past actor's to return.

Tzachor would probably have a frakkin coronary if they refuse. So I hope they refuse and he is forced off the show for medical reasons. Then someone can come in and adapt not translate.

Also I read over at Rangerboard the writting staff is the same or nearly the same writting staff that the Transformers Unicron Trilogy had which are good for nothing but dubbing not adapting. There are two exceptions there are 2 writers who are PR alums.

As long as Tzachor is friends with Saban and Tzachor doesn't screw up the toy sales somehow and the ratings don't tank. No matter what the non-target audience fans do Saban isn't going to get rid of him, there be no reason to we don't matter.
wait the unicron triliogy. Oh dear god, no. run run defend the children run i tell you before we get all are names mixed up and we get hit by half developed amination. Oh hurray i know they drew us with no legs because they were to lazy but still run run. Quickly before they send eddy from ed edd and eddy and have him as an annoying bully. Oh no its to late Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww.

Burt seriuos;y the writers being from the unicron trilogy would make so much sense.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 07:43 PM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, there more like dubbers then writers. Which is pretty sad.

Yes Decade, the target audience is important. But Saban Brands has been very nice to the fandom. And handwritten letters can make a difference. Rangerbar is having a handwritten letter drive. Obviously its not guarenteed to work. But the chances are better with it then without it. As long as people are respectful. Which is part of the reason why Rangerbar is having all the letters sent to them ( so they can get rid of the bad ones). They got the idea from another fandom.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/11, 09:19 PM   #14
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Yeah, there more like dubbers then writers. Which is pretty sad.

Yes Decade, the target audience is important. But Saban Brands has been very nice to the fandom. And handwritten letters can make a difference. Rangerbar is having a handwritten letter drive. Obviously its not guarenteed to work. But the chances are better with it then without it. As long as people are respectful. Which is part of the reason why Rangerbar is having all the letters sent to them ( so they can get rid of the bad ones). They got the idea from another fandom.
Aw you do know its getting worse right. Not only are the disney areas non canon and all ranger season are in there own universe. This is the end of rangers
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/27/11, 10:25 AM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

We have to see how they adapt the team up Sentai first. Until then the Disney era is in continuity for me.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/31/11, 04:38 PM   #16
Crimson Soul2
Putty Patroller

Truthfully, I'm fine with having a fork continuity if that's what Tzachor really wants. MMPR - RPM in one continuity and MMPR - WF & Samurai in another continuity isn't really too bad. Would I rather have all the seasons in a single continuity? Yes. But if Tzachor finds a way to incorporate his ideas to eliminate the Disney seasons into Samurai, than the fork continuity is what we will have to accept for the Samurai universe.

If Tzachor continues to treat the Disney seasons like a red-headed step child by the time Gokaiger roles around, I could see him replacing the Disney season actors with unknown new actors to play characters similar to the Gokaiger counterparts of the previous Rangers. It would be a large slap in the face to the Disney-era fans and the continuity freaks, but from what we've seen of Samurai, as well as what we've heard of Tzachor's individual universes per season, it seems both likely and possibly.
Crimson Soul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply