Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/04/14, 11:04 PM   #1
TommyGreenranger
Putty Patroller

Default Why I think Disney is re-doing MMPR (and why it's a good thing for fans).

Here is why I think Disney is re-showing the MMPR. First I don't think it's been canceled because why would they give air time to a show that's been canceled (enven if it's re-runs). I think they are looking for a new staff to work on the show and will have a new season for 2011, now, mabey I'm being overely optimistic, but I just don't think they would keep a franchice on TV if there wore not plans to keep it going, if so why would you give it air time at all?
TommyGreenranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/04/14, 11:05 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Why I think Disney is re-doing MMPR (and why it's a good thing for fans).

I agree that the fact MMPR remastered is airing means that Disney hasn't given up on the Franchise. It makes good bussiness sense to keep the franchis alive without having to pay the expenses of producing a new season. Of course they have to pay royalities to the actors and Saban for the music. But it is probably still cheaper.

I don't think we will see a new season as early as 2011. But I do see them doing something with PR again down the line. I think the PR brand name will live on for a long time. Just like any other major brand.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/04/14, 11:05 PM   #3
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why I think Disney is re-doing MMPR (and why it's a good thing for fans).

I think this is going be the last thing they do with power rangers its going to be hard to bring back the old cast
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/28/14, 04:24 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

you know it's funny how almost right TommyGreenranger was... except they were only doing the remastering so that it would give them time to sell the franchise to someone.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply