Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/09/08, 03:04 PM   #41
LePage
Ranger In Training

Well, that was pretty obvious.
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/08, 03:14 PM   #42
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

So in other words even if we WERE to move, the episode amount would likely stay the same?
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/08, 03:57 PM   #43
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

I don't know. Probably.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/08, 03:59 PM   #44
PowerOnyx
Ranger In Training

TimeForce has 40 episodes but only 31 are actual plot important episodes the other 9 are just monster filler.

---
I don't mind the 32 episodes but I wish Disney could do better with the storywriting.
---

And as far as OO. Disney tried to hard to create "their" version of Power Rangers. The problem was that they still relied on Boukenger.

I hope that with Go-Onger they can do a better job. The reason being that the content of Go-On gives them the perfect opportunity to make "their" version without having to rely heavily on the storyline.

Creatures come to pollute/destroy the planet. Sentient zords.

Everyone complains about the zords looking too childish. The gold and black version proves that theory wrong.
---
Talking zords -- with the right person behind the helm it could be masterful. Perhaps hire someone with a background in animatronics? This would give Disney a better understanding of how to base a story around the talking zords.
---
The only reason this would fail with Power Rangers is if Disney's story sucked. This is their chance to show us what they can do.
---
I just hope it doesn't turn into another Turbo fiasco.
PowerOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/09/08, 07:53 PM   #45
PRangerX
Administrator

The episode count is more of a budget thing. Its got nothing to do with where PR is filmed.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/08, 12:17 AM   #46
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Okay, well if they can do something like move to whole new location (even though PA's "observation says otherwise), wouldn't an increase in episodes be a possibility for next year. That is IF moving to Canada rumor is true?
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/08, 12:30 AM   #47
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Why would moving to a new location mean more episodes? If production moves it's because they're not saving enough money in New Zealand to warrent staying. More episodes won't save money either. I'd thank my lucky stars if the episode count doesn't drop further. Hannah Montana is their #1 franchise and it gets less than 32 episodes per season.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/10/08, 06:25 AM   #48
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

With new writers,
comes new and fresh ideas
I wonder what new ideas and styles will be in the next series.
masked rider fearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply