Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/13/06, 02:42 AM   #21
Ron/aqua
Putty Patroller

Bridge finished off his toast then did a headstand for a few minutes. “I bored, totally bored, bored out of my mind, bored, to death, what should I do?” said Bridge out loud to himself. “Hey I’ve got an idea!” he exclaimed, he started walking away on his hands, he walks by Lestat, “hey Lest, are doing anything right now, I’ve got an idea,” he Bridge talking upside down.
Ron/aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 08:14 AM   #22
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Syd had returned to her room and spent a few minutes (or so) searching through her wardrobe. Syd changed out of her uniform into a pair of stone-washed denim jeans, a white v-neck shirt and a short stone-washed denim jacket to match. Placing the uniform into the closet, Syd removed the SPD license/morpher and place the device inside her pocket. Walking out of the room, placed her hair into a ponytail.
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 08:47 AM   #23
Pink Ranger Sasha
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Pink Ranger Sasha

Z had got changed into almost the same outfit she joined SPD in. The combat looking pants, her leather jacket with her little hat on her head. She slipped her SPD morpher pouch at her side, hanging on her belt as she pulled her jacket over it.

After getting dressed she moved to her mirror, looking at herseld and smirked "Not bad." She turned walking out the room that she shared with Syd, heading to meet Sky.
Pink Ranger Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 08:54 AM   #24
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat ignored Bridge and continued on and reached the end of the hallway. He saw Z approaching, most likely going to meet up with Sky. "Your one step closer to achieving everything," he said to her.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 09:40 AM   #25
Pink Ranger Sasha
Putty Patroller

Z slowled down, stopping beside him "What does that mean?." She had a confused expression on her face as she waited for his answer to what he was talking about.
Old 10/13/06, 09:59 AM   #26
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"I've said all of this before, all these words make no sense. You found bliss in helping others and I found bliss in ignorance and the less that we both hear the less there is to be said," Lestat responded in a calm and collected manner but also his words sounded like a riddle slightly.
Old 10/13/06, 10:28 AM   #27
Pink Ranger Sasha
Putty Patroller

"Right, okay..." she replied trying to make sense of what he was saying but it was all riddles. She shrugged looking at him "no idea what you're talking about so why don't you talk normal?."
Old 10/13/06, 11:38 AM   #28
Arucard
Ranger In Training

"I am merely comparing the difference between us both," Lestat explained in a simple way. He looked at her for a few moments and his eyes showed a rather melancholy look in them but then the returned to usual look of hate and bitterness. He brushed a hand through his hair in a rather feminine and carefree way. "I can tell what you want, you want change, and it irritates you you can't change anything. So I have to ask, why exactly you did not quit when you had the chance," he continued before awaiting an answer.
Old 10/13/06, 01:26 PM   #29
Pink Ranger Sasha
Putty Patroller

Z tilted her head forward looking over his shoulder as a clone of her leaned over his shoulder, whispering into his ear "You really don't know me that well do you?."

Actual Z smirked "I joined SPD to make a difference, something that was worthwhile and I think it still is so that is why I'm here. The question is, why are you?."
Old 10/13/06, 01:30 PM   #30
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat grunted in response at first but then smiled a little. "Do you ever why I quit the old organisation that I was in before coming here? Or have you been kept you in the dark about that like most people here have been?"
Post New ThreadReply