Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/06/14, 01:46 PM   #1
d_fife
Putty Patroller

Default Jason and Emily's Relationship

what happened to Jason and Emilys relationship after Zeo? grr another point that made it like Zeo never happened when it got to Turbo, like Lord Zedd and Rita not striking back at the rangers and earth, Bulk and Skull's french subplot and what happened to the detective agency (did it shut down).
d_fife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/14, 01:47 PM   #2
SilentDues
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Jason and Emily's Relationship

Dunno, next we see of Jason is in the Turbo film where after leaving Angel Grove offscreen, he's returned having reunited with Kimberly (again, offscreen) to surprise the Rangers. Nothing's touched on regarding his relationship with Emily, who we do in fact see in one or two Turbo eps before "Cars Attacks" wrote her off by having Lt. Stone saying she headed off east to take care of her grandmother. Better closure than Season 1's Angela and the Season 2 cousins of Jason and Zack got, but there we are.

The final time we see Jason in "Forever Red", like the other nine pre-WF Red Rangers, pretty much nothing is touched on about his personal life.

Superman & The [Red-Blue] Blur = The Man of Steel
SilentDues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/14, 01:48 PM   #3
watcher101
Putty Patroller

Jason, it seems, headed went off on his own somewhere, but what became of his relationship with Emily was never expanded on. Did they break up, are they still together? We don't know.
Kim came back for a visit to help with the shelter. Jason seemed to have had the same idea and they met up, planning on surprising the others.
As for Bulk, Skull, and Lt. Stone, we don't know what became of the detective businesses with them, but they apparently got their jobs back as cops at some point.
Rita and Zedd, it seems, went off to try and rebuild their own empire, but were interrupted when Dark Specter called upon them to join his alliance at the end of Turbo and the beginning of Space.
watcher101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/15, 02:45 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

We don't know what happened to their relationship after Zeo all we do know is that Jason only appeared in the Turbo Movie and that was it and Emily was still working for Stone in the Juice Bar as of Turbo although we never saw her. Now it's easy for us to instantly assume that their relationship failed because we didn't see them together but I would personally like to believe that their relationship was a successful one and that they are still together.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/15, 07:33 PM   #5
VR Master
Power Ranger

Jason seemed like a loner in FR. I don't think they stayed together. They were pretty young at the time.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 04:18 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Obviously anything could have happened . But its very possible that they would have broken up at some point since then. It has been a long time for high school sweethearts to stay together. However it could still happen. But I have a feeling they broke up. I don't see Emily ever being addressed on the show if Jason ever comes back.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 04:30 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

I'm not sure if I would actually view them as High School sweethearts. I don't remember if Jason even went back to Angel Grove High once he returned but I don't believe Emily was even a student there.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 09:18 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Well they were in that age range. But come to think of it... I can't remember Jason going to class in Zeo. Perhaps Jason was a year ahead of everyone else. It would make sense if Tommy and the replacement Rangers were at least a year behind the originals. Due to the Rangers being able to drive in season 1
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 09:20 PM   #9
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Could they drive legally? I only remember Trini and Billy in a car during the dream episode with Trini and Ticklesneezer. The Rad Bug flew. So they could use it without a liscence.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 09:22 PM   #10
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

I think Jason broke up with Emily to go with Kimberly. This is probably what started the rift between Jason and Tommy that seemed to be settled after "Forever Red."
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply