Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/10/02, 07:19 PM   #1
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

Default Ranger who should have gotten more attention

All sorts or rangers have been entirely ignored over the years. We have had at least one each season. Example includes how this season we have two rangers who are outshadowed by none other than the Elephant Zord. Question is which of these do you think had the most potential as characters if they bothered to give them a couple lines.

Carlos I think had the potential if they chose to give him a character. You can tell there were some insecurity issues present from time to time which was never developed.

Also T.J. was a cool guy but come on, for the first time we had the leader who took a backseat to just about every ranger, including Justin of all rangers.
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/10/02, 08:00 PM   #2
Tristianity
Ranger In Training

I think Katie should have been focused on more, or at least had some more important episodes. Only one episode from her was worth watching and the other ones didn't do anything for her.
Tristianity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/11/02, 05:46 AM   #3
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

Yeah, Katie along with most yellow rangers tend to just be there. We got the exception with Ashley during Space but that's about the only exception.
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/11/02, 06:19 PM   #4
Delta Blue
Putty Patroller

Send a message via ICQ to Delta Blue

I think there should've been an TF episode desribing Trip and his homeworld - we never learned anything about Xybria!
Delta Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/11/02, 06:22 PM   #5
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

(sings)His name is Ryan.. Ryan.. only in a couple episodes. No one you see is more neglected then he
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/02, 08:29 AM   #6
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

T.J definitely. Some episodes of Space only gave him one line.
-
-
Oh, and everyone from LG minus Leo and Mike, seeing as Leo especially just hogged the screen.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:53 PM   #7
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Ranger who should have gotten more attention

Billy with all his technology he use to help them
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:55 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

I wouldn't say TJ wasn't focused on. He was the leader during the second half of Turbo. And Andros' right hand man during Space. TJ was a very strong character. That got as much focus as the others. I'd say Carlos was the one with the least focus of the Turbo/Space cast. And even he got focus episodes

I'd have to pick Madison from Mystic Force. She didn't get much focus at all during the season. She was always in the background. She only really had one episode focusing on her. All we really knew about ehr was that she loved doing videos ( which wasn't referenced after the early episodes), was shy, and liked Nick. She did have that nice momment in the finalie where she convinced Nick not to quit. But so much more could have been done with her.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:56 PM   #9
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

The phantom ranger deserves an identity at least. He definiately could have used more attention.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/14, 04:56 PM   #10
PeasAndCorn
Comic Relief

Flynn from RPM certainly is ignored too much in favour of the Dillon stuff.
PeasAndCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply