Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/09/11, 12:58 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What are you expecting in RPM?

So what are you hoping for in RPM? Which is new season of Power Rangers. I'm just hoping they adapt the talking zords aspect correctly. If you thought Flit was wierd this should be a dowsy. But I'll give it a chance. I hope they come up with plenty or orginal US Storylines.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 01:02 PM   #2
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

They have a green and black ranger together for the first time since the original season. I thought there was some reason that they didn't do that, though. I mean, the green ranger experienced a lot of power problems after becoming the sixth ranger on the team. That's why he had to leave. I also noticed that except for Mystic Force, there has never been a green and white ranger together. The white ranger didn't have powers for most of the season, though. Also, white and black rangers have existed together fine. What they should do in the very last season of Power Rangers only is have a green, black, and white ranger on the team at the same time. Never have done that either. fghr
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 01:04 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

It depends on the colors Super Sentai uses. Black and Green usually seem to interact. Aside from Tommy, White is usually a replacement for pink. But yeah the color scheme is interesting this year.

It doesn't have anything to do with green losing their powers in season 1. That green ranger is going to be different than this one. Remember the orginal Green Ranger was a Sixth Ranger.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 01:05 PM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Of all the Sentais I have seen Go-Onger is the worst but it is getting better, the beginning was really bad but never as bad as PR has turned out to be since MMPR Productions was let go. So I am expecing more of the same from the New Zeland hack jobs but with even less quality because the source is worse.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply