Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/23/16, 08:11 AM   #11
Jungle Master
Putty Patroller

Default Re: How did Mike get his job back?

Leo probably came clean at one point and proved he could perform a useful function on Terra Venture.
Jungle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/23/16, 11:34 AM   #12
Sailor Moon Ranger
Comic Relief

They were just happy to have Mike back and didn't question it very much.
Sailor Moon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 03:46 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny Defeated View Post
I did remember Stanton asking him where he'd been. But the head of the council told him to let it go. It always seemee like she new something more than she let on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
The head of the council seemed to know that Mike and his friends were the Power Rangers. I don't know how but it just felt like that.
I don't know if she knew they were Rangers and I don't know if she was the head of the High Council but whatever the case she had a lot of strange awkward actions that made some of us possibly suspect that she knew more than she was letting on.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 04:01 PM   #14
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I think the whole High Council knew exactly who the Rangers were. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole colony knew - for reference - that Damon was a mechanic who had a monster-size condor somewhere in the colony's woods. Besides, I think the LG Rangers just chose not to care about it because when a GSA officer who is a Ranger lost her life thanks to an evil Ranger and another person just casually comes to replace her as a Ranger and live on the damn colony, keeping your identity a secret just doesn't matter any more.

I even bet that the whole Angel Grove knew who the MMPRs were. I mean, a dude who always wore green clothing suddenly remembers that the White and later, the Red color exists, who hanged out with 5 other people who wore clothing that resembled the team color scheme of Power Rangers.

So, long story short: Power Rangers and secret identities don't go together. It was just a legal cover up so a bunch of teenagers could pilot a freaking huge robot that beats up monsters. The same goes for the LG Rangers and any other team with a secret identities plot going on in their season. Good example: There was that time when Bulk and Skull clearly recognized their friends' voices during a Z Putty fight.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 08:22 PM   #15
Ranger Black
Comic Relief

Good points. The head of the council had to know more than she let on. She knew Damon was a Power Ranger. And also knew Mike was associated with them somehow
Ranger Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 08:23 PM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

The LG command Staff actually had a clue what was going on. Unlike recent government officials on the show.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 08:32 PM   #17
Space Crazy
Comic Relief

This is one of the rare mistakes made in that season. It really made no sense and came off as lazy.
Space Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 10:28 PM   #18
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

Mike shouldn't have just been given his job back. In their eyes he deserted his position and the colony. He should have been court martialed.

Last edited by Hayley Oliver; 01/25/18 at 12:17 PM.
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/17, 11:49 AM   #19
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I think we were just supposed to accept it. Which is admittally bad writing in that one instance.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/17, 12:03 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Oliver View Post
Mike shouldn't have just been given his jon back. In their eyes he deserted his position and the colony. He should have been court martialed.
Mike wasn't in their military he was in the GSA. Court-martialing is for people that are in the military

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I think we were just supposed to accept it. Which is admittally bad writing in that one instance.
either that or it was supposed to be a mystery since Renier did a lot of questionable stuff almost as if she knew more than she let on.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply