Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/07/11, 07:13 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Battle Begins Part 2 Discussion

The cliffhanger from the previous episode was wrapped up pretty quickly. It was interesting seeing the Proffessor repair Ryan. It makes you wonder if the Troopers become fully robotic when they transform. Since Ryan had to be repaired before he could de-transform. If he de-transformed hurt perhaps his organic body would have remained hurt. Or maybe he couldn't do anything until his Trooper form was fixed.

While I liked Jeb silent and the jokes diffinitly aren't for my age bracket, it actually was a clever idea having a talking dog. It wasn't something done a lot and set it apart from MMPR. Plus kids would probably eat it up.

I love how JB is so smart yet is is saving money for college. I mean usually people that smart can get grants or at least loans. Heck almost anyone can get financial aid for community college. But then there's be no show Its interesting how Ryan's goal is not to go to college but to buy the dojo. Kaitlin has a pretty good job for someone so young. Are we too assume that she went to college already and could be a few years older then the guys?

You can diffinitly tell that the source footage is from 80s Japenese TV. It just looks old. But its interesting how they basically made a war show for kids. And really you expect low budget action scenes with these type of shows. The scenes with JB and Kaitlin sneaking into the base to destory it are interesting. Very military like in a lot of ways.

You know people may like Grimlord's more American base in season 2, but his base in season 1 actually seems pretty threatening to me. It makes Grimlord seem like he has a huger army. And Grimlord seems much more gigantic then his American form would be. Granted his season 1 form looks much more low budget.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/11, 08:56 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Battle Begin Part 2' is a good way to conclude the first mission of the VR Troopers. Their war against Grimlord has just started.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
episode discussion, the battle begins part 2