Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Billy vs Tommy who is the smartest?
Billy 20 80.00%
Tommy 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/01/02, 03:20 PM   #21
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

I doubt it.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/02, 02:44 AM   #22
BlueNinja84
Putty Patroller

Hold it. The actress who played Trini is only 99.999999 percent dead. In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)

And as for Amy Jo Johnson and David Yost, well, someone else who resembles them could play Billy and Trini.

But the ones I really wanna see are Bulk and Skull.
BlueNinja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 03:14 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: PR episode with all the rangers from whole series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Force Power Rangers View Post
do you think this should be the final episode of Power Rangers? this episode will be the series finale of Power Rangers?
It'd be interesting if it was done as a series finale movie but the logistics of it just isn't possible regardless of the show's union status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go galactic View Post
you are the 100 person who asks or tells about a super team up, also zordon's voice n face actors dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRdude View Post
I believe the actors (David Fielding and Winston Richard) who physically played Zordon are still alive. It's just the voice actor (Bob Manahan) that's certainly dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiChaos View Post
Firstly, yes, it is only Bob Manahan (as opposed to David Fielding and Winston Richard) who is dead, but from PRZ he did both Zordon's face and voice, I believe. David Fielding could return to do Zordon, I don't know the circumstances around him leaving. All I know is he left early in Series 1!
Indeed, only Bob died however he was only responsible for the voice. There's no evidence to
support that he was ever the head/face of Zordon. We only know that David and Winston did
the head/face but we also know that David had also done the voice during his time on the show.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/12, 08:52 PM   #24
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Quote:
In a reunion episode, suppose the Trini from the pilot episode (Audri Dubois) played Trini. (though they would probably rather get someone who looks like Thuy Trang)
If it ever comes to something like that, I hope they never do it... I think that would be completely disrespectful to Thuy's Memory.

It's actually kind of funny looking back at this topic. Little did they know that we would eventually get something of a Massive PR Battle over a decade later.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/12, 10:25 PM   #25
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

I would like to see this but hearing all about this it seems unlikely and they will need to do something spetacular to pull this off
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply