Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/07/17, 06:48 PM   #21
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Did the original Rangers have a falling out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
Well your doing a much better job than I would. The theories and discussion around here always amazes me. Who knows PR could be so deep.
It was back in the old days. When they actually put time ane effort imto the mythology of the show. Sure it was always a toy commericial. But at least they took pride in their work back then.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 07:39 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fan Forever View Post
But it all doesn't add up. If they had a fued Trini would have took Tommy's side. Since she told the team they had to respect Zordon 's decision for White Ranger.
exactly if there was a feud then Trini would've stuck to Kimberly and Billy since she was more buddy buddy with Kimberly and Billy than anyone else she wasn't exactly buddy buddy with Tommy but she saw Zordon as an authority figure who knew what he was doing.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:37 PM   #23
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I don't see them fueding. I think Jason, Zack, and Trini just got really busy.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/17, 10:44 PM   #24
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
Well, Zordon did like to screw with the Rangers. First, he gave the main team a Megazord with inpractical cockpit in S2. The Thunder Megazord was a more powerful Megazord indeed, but its cockpit does not even begin to macth that of the original Megazord. Then, three of the Rangers get picked to be some kind of ambassadors on the Piece Conference in Switzerland and it's like Zordon took that opportunity to introduce a new Ranger, who is actually a former one of different color who was suddenly made the leader. I wouldn't be surprised that Tommy had at least one fallout with each team member because the only reason he got the leader position was because he had the better and more powerful powers and a Zord that was compatible with the then-new Zords.

Then the new trio came along and in S3, Tommy screws up by risking the safety of the entire team in the Thunderzords vs. Rito fight which results in not only the destruction of both Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord, but with the loss of the morphing powers. A fallout had to happen between the new trio, Kimberly, Billy and Tommy. I mean, the 6 friends go from always hanging out at the Juice Bar to rarely hanging out there. I bet the Switz trio was pissed off once they found out that Tommy screwed up one of the most important battles in the history of Power Rangers. I bet Zordon was pissed off because of the power and Zord loss too so he got Tommy by giving the entire team the sorry excuse of a shield called the Metallic Armor.

Tommy was a good Ranger, but he was not a good leader. If he would be a good leader, he wouldn't be just mentoring the Dino Thunder team, he would be leading it.
You're right about Zordon. He was a manipulator. I think he soured on Team Jason and felt they wouldn't follow his orders blindly anymore. I think the falling out was part of it. Zordon started to phase them out. He was the one that had the Ninja Trio transferred to Angel Grove High and got Team Jason on the youth peace conference. Look at how quickly he dismissed the idea of the orginals staying anyway, when Trini suggested it.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply