Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07/17/05, 09:35 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

There has been a lot of talk about the Omega Ranger being a ball of light because of the lack of funds avialable for another regular. Assuming this is true, I feel that this could have been avioded easily. I mean look at all the extra characters we have that are unneccessary. Obviously Cruger and the Rangers were all needed, with Manx. But do we honestly need Boom? He isn't even in half the episodes, at least not in center stage. So if you wanted to save money you could have cut him. On the Villain's side, I actually thunk you could have just went with Broodwing as the lead villain. But I suppose Gruum and Morgana ( lets not forget getting rid of Morgana would have saved the salaries of two actors ) do make things more interesting, so lets only drop one of the two. As for Piggy, well I think you can put him in the Boom catagory. He really isn't needed and doesn't appear in a lot of episodes. He should be cut before you even think about Gruumm or Morgana. So there you have it, two characters who could have been diffinitly cut along with one possible ( assuming you get rid of Gruumm or Morgana). I realize the actors who portray the more important characters are probably paid more ( thus making an Omega actor, more expensive) but I think cutting the above would still have saved a considerable amount of money. And if that still wasn't enough, both Gruumm and Morgana could have been cut out. Than maybe you could have had an adult Sam actually be played a real actor, instead of a vo artist. Now I know they might not of known about Omega's counterpart in Deka early enough, so maybe this isn't fair. I just feel that they could have saved themselves trouble if they didn't add as many useless side characters.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote