Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11/11/14, 11:44 AM   #1
Demha88
Putty Patroller

Default The DIC lost episodes

do know this is a topic that's been constantly in debate and many fans came up with several possible theories which many of them may be or not be true ( and is nothing new I know ) , but here is one I thought of sharing with my fellow moonies ( in case it hasn't been shared before) ^_^

DIC was spending (or wasting depending on your view) so much money on the production and adaption ( not just translating ) of the show . This consists of importing the show, edits, new music , computer effects , the voice actors, and other financial requirements. they simply had to cut costs in order to compromise with other expenses. How ?

By dropping episodes they felt that did not add to the plot or even having merged two into one. I'm not saying this is the only reason. It could be part of the reason why they did what they did. I'm not an expert on how the business works or anything but again, just my thoughts. :smug:

What do you guys think?
Demha88 is offline   Reply With Quote