Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/12/17, 05:30 PM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Ask An Admin

I would probably do an All Star team type team up since there have been more then ten seasons since FR one and I want something that represents multiple Rangers. I would probably do three neo saban era Ranges since Saban Entertainment and Disney both had their teams represented. "Legendary Battle" was for everyone.

I would use Jayden since he is the strongest and most heroic Red in my eyes. In regards to the Neo Saban Era. I would choose Gia with her Yellow Super Megaforce Powers. Since she was a very interesting character herself. I would choose Shelby for the Pink Ranger since she had an entertaining attitude and was talented. Zack would come back as my Black Ranger since he was a classic character that never had the chance to return. Tori would come back as the Blue Ranger. She was another strong female character .

I guess I might as well add a Sixth Ranger as a wild card. I would choose Ryan as Titanium Ranger. Since we never got enough of him.

My question was inspired by yours but a bit different. How would you remake "Once A Ranger"?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 03:13 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

that's a good question well I actually didn't have many faults with Once a Ranger but I wouldn't have had the Overdrive just quit. They could've assisted the veterans like helping them out with piloting their zords since it'd be a new experience for Xander for 1 thing since he had never piloted a zord before. I also wouldn't have brought in Alpha 6 to fix the grid since I thought that was a disservice to the franchise using a previous character but cheapening out on the voice I mean if you're not going to pay to get the true voice actor back for a 1-time role then you shouldn't bother with the effort however I would've introduced a new Alpha (let's call it 8 or 9) who would've repaired the grid.

My next idea is while their selections were mostly perfect (and while Tori and Kira are some of my favorites from the Disney-era) I would've kept the Retro team in like with the Overdrive color scheme so we would've had Silver, Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Red for the Retro team.

Now for Silver I would go with Zhane.
Black I was fine with Adam leading the charge.
Pink I probably would go with either Kimberly, Cassie, Kendrix or Karone.
Blue can't really think of anyone better other than Tori sure I would probably say Billy if I didn't already choose Adam to represent MMPR but Cestro could be an option.
Yellow I'd say Kira but if not her then either Maya or Kelsey
and for Red I would probably go with Jack or Sky
and then to fight alongside Sentinel Knight once Mack restores him to physical form I would also add in Auric.

Thrax wouldn't have been my character but the same general idea would've been there. Let's call him Zrax and while he would be related to Rita and Zedd they wouldn't be the Parents of him but rather the Grandparents. Rita once gave birth to a daughter who she named Scrax who she named after her feared General but later on down the road Scrax gave birth to a baby boy named Zrax. Now only Rita was aware of this side of the family but due to the evil she had in her heart she completely forgot about that side of the family who was out-of-reach of the Z-Wave and therefore remained evil. They heard the story that Zordon sacrificed himself to purify Rita and Zedd of their evil energies.

The rest of the story would pretty much play out exactly the same but adding in extra scenes so that all Rangers who had them could show off all of their ground powers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/17, 05:49 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

What's your theory on the identity of the mysterious Phantom?
Old 11/29/17, 05:56 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

I tend to think he was just a Power Ranger with a similar mission to Gold Ranger, who isn't anyone we know.

Do you think Jen and Wes should have stayed in the same time period?
Old 11/29/17, 06:14 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

while I would've been all for the happy ending of them staying together sadly Time Force remaining in the past would've drastically altered the future even perhaps by erasing those we knew from the timeline so no I don't think they should've remained in the same time period.

Since you mentioned during a private chat yesterday that you go bowling what's the general score that you usually get? and have you ever bowled a turkey?
Old 11/29/17, 07:02 PM   #16
PRangerX
Administrator

I was bowling candle pin where my average is a 84. No turkeys or doubles for me here

In ten pin bowling I have gotten a five bagger twice and have a 120 average.
Old 11/29/17, 07:04 PM   #17
PRangerX
Administrator

What is your favorite show besides pr?
Old 11/29/17, 07:55 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

interesting with candlepin so it's not tenpin but not quite since you get 3 chances per frame and the pins are more reduced in size to make them tougher to knock down and they're not cleared away between your turns like with tenpin bowling and the balls appear to be smaller and have no holes? does that sound accurate?

hmm my favorite overall show would've been Smallville but if you mean for a currently active show then it would have to be Pokemon.

If you've seen the new Digimon tri what are your thoughts on the cast changes?
Old 11/30/17, 08:29 AM   #19
PRangerX
Administrator

Thats is accurate abouts candlepin. Its much have harder to knock down pins so scores are lower.

I haven't seen Tri actually.

Do you think they were right to end Smallville without a full look as Clark as Superman?
Old 11/30/17, 10:25 AM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

No I don't since the show should've ended with a look of Clark in his Superman costume however how they did it on the show wasn't good at all. The beginning parts of how he was granted the costume was mostly fine but the actual "Superman scenes" were not fine.

What other shows do you watch?
Post New ThreadReply