Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/28/17, 08:29 PM   #1
Zordon's Legacy
Ranger In Training

Default Forever Red 2

How would you have done a hypothetical Forever Red 2 in Super Megaforce? No matter how unlikely it would have been to happen.
Zordon's Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:38 PM   #2
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

Default Re: Forever Red 2

Good topic. The idea you mentioned in the FR thread, of Amit writing it is a good one. It could have happened if they wanted it. Of course we for the big team up in the finale, so a new FR wasn't likely going to be in the cards. But like you said this thread isn't about that, its a what if thread.

I could see Amit trying to use his Dark Specter acolyte idea that was aborted in pre-production from the original team up. And if its supposed to be what I would do....I would like that idea as well.

It would have been hard to use 20 plus Rangers. So you would have to pick and choose. Jason, Tommy, TJ, Andros, Conner, Casey, Mack, Jayden, and Troy would be my roster. You could have the others make cameo in suit form if you want.
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:44 PM   #3
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I don't like glorified fan fics so I won't try and make my own. i would have liked to have seen something like this. But it would likely have been crap like OAR and the LB. Now of someone like Amit wrote itx it might have a chance. But the Disney Reds would have weighed it down.

I could see Amit doing his Specter resurrection idea if he had the chance. Jonathon would have just used as much Sentai Footage , which would probably lead to the team up bei g cancelled or turned into something like LB. Judd may have done a decent job, as long as it wasn't Saban Brands Lynn.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:45 PM   #4
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I would try and have 20 plus Reds and make a really cool team up. The Disney Rangers would have been great!
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 08:47 PM   #5
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

As much as I love "Forever Red", I love "Legendary Battle too" . So I don't think that season needed another big team up.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 09:12 PM   #6
VR Forever
Putty Patroller

I would do Tommy Oliver , Jason Scott, Ryan Steele (yes retroactively making him a Red Ranger), Shane, Lauren Chiba, and Casey. They would team up to battle Grimlord.
VR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 09:21 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

Good question I guess just bring in one of the bad guys from one of the Gokaiger movies either Black Cross King or Los Dark as some galactic tyrant or cosmic abomination named either Darklor or Evilcus.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 10:22 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

A new UAE forms with member from various villain factions over the years. It doesn't have to be major villains from the past. Having one or two would be nice though. I would have an all star selection of Reds too. The Disney and Neo Saban era would get a lot of representation. But Original Saban characters would still be featured.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 10:23 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy View Post
How would you have done a hypothetical Forever Red 2 in Super Megaforce? No matter how unlikely it would have been to happen.
I'd like to say all Red Rangers would be included in order to count up to 20 but that would be too expensive so I would just go with the Red Rangers from Ninja Storm until Megaforce including Lauren but not including Hunter to keep it an even amount.

I would say the Abyss opens up once again due to the monsters Megaforce destroys which releases Lothor who then heads over to Briarwood due to rumors he heard of dark forces and learns how to revive Sculpin. Sculpin summons 3 monsters to help out.

During the initial fight the Rangers will fight Kelzaks, T-drones, Triptoids, Hideaks and Styxoids and they win in the battle so the villains retreat but once they return they come with the same foot soldiers along with Rinshi, Moogers, Loogies, X-Borgs, Bruisers and Kingsmen.

They use their weapons to destroy them.

now it's them for the standard teamup fight where at least 2 Rangers team up to battle an enemy.

Shane and Lauren team up to battle Lothor. Shane eventually activates Battlizer and Lauren goes to Shogun Mode and Lothor is destroyed.

Conner and Casey battle 1 of the monsters.
Jack and Troy battle 1 of the other monsters.
Nick and Jayden battle Sculpin. Nick goes to Battlizer Mode and Jayden goes to Super Mode and eventually Sculpin is destroyed.
Mack and Scott battle the 3rd monster.

Jack deactivates his Battlizer and calls for RIC as he throws the bone which RIC catches in his mouth which transforms him to Cannon mode 5 of the Rangers are holding the Cannon and the others use their most powerful attacks to destroy 2 of the monsters while the Cannon destroys the 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
The idea you mentioned in the FR thread, of Amit writing it is a good one. It could have happened if they wanted it. Of course we for the big team up in the finale, so a new FR wasn't likely going to be in the cards. But like you said this thread isn't about that, its a what if thread. I could see Amit trying to use his Dark Specter acolyte idea that was aborted in pre-production from the original team up. And if its supposed to be what I would do....I would like that idea as well. It would have been hard to use 20 plus Rangers. So you would have to pick and choose. Jason, Tommy, TJ, Andros, Conner, Casey, Mack, Jayden, and Troy would be my roster. You could have the others make cameo in suit form if you want.
It is a good topic but Amit writing it wouldn't have been a good idea he's nothing more than a glorified fic writer who has no concept of business.
The Dark Specter thing would've been an interesting idea except for the fact that the suit would be damaged beyond repair and they wouldn't be making a new suit just for an ep or 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I don't like glorified fan fics so I won't try and make my own. i would have liked to have seen something like this. But it would likely have been crap like OAR and the LB. Now of someone like Amit wrote itx it might have a chance. But the Disney Reds would have weighed it down. I could see Amit doing his Specter resurrection idea if he had the chance. Jonathon would have just used as much Sentai Footage , which would probably lead to the team up bei g cancelled or turned into something like LB. Judd may have done a decent job, as long as it wasn't Saban Brands Lynn.
yea the glorified Fanfics aren't that great. Tzachor wouldn't have been able to use the Sentai footage of the counterpart crossover since generally the crossovers had separate rights and therefore Saban almost never bought them except for in 3 cases with Zeo, Lightspeed and Samurai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
I would try and have 20 plus Reds and make a really cool team up. The Disney Rangers would have been great!
I'd like to have 20 Red Rangers myself but bringing that many actors back would be overly expensive but say you're able to then this is who I would be going with
  1. Jason
  2. Aurico
  3. Tommy
  4. TJ
  5. Andros
  6. Leo
  7. Carter
  8. Wes
  9. Cole (he would have to be suit-only since you wouldn't be able to get Rick back due to his legal issues)
  10. Shane
  11. Hunter
  12. Conner
  13. Jack
  14. Nick
  15. Mack
  16. Casey
  17. Scott
  18. Jayden
  19. Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
As much as I love "Forever Red", I love "Legendary Battle too" . So I don't think that season needed another big team up.
I didn't like Legendary Battle since it was weak and it didn't even show us every single Ranger fighting someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Forever View Post
I would do Tommy Oliver , Jason Scott, Ryan Steele (yes retroactively making him a Red Ranger), Shane, Lauren Chiba, and Casey. They would team up to battle Grimlord.
nope absolutely not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Good question I guess just bring in one of the bad guys from one of the Gokaiger movies either Black Cross King or Los Dark as some galactic tyrant or cosmic abomination named either Darklor or Evilcus.
hmm that's not a bad idea.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/17, 10:27 PM   #10
Wild Force Rider
Putty Patroller

Was Rick in legal trouble durint Super Megaforce?
Wild Force Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply