Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/30/14, 11:58 AM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: What's with all the beetle borgs?

I'm a beetle borg you're beetle borgs we're all beetle borgs.

Seriously though I always just thought it was because they had the suits, and didn't feel like making new ones for the Machine Generals.

It's like if the Battle Grid suits from VR Troopers showed up as American exclusive rangers in a random season when they still had the suits.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/30/14, 03:15 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Amit wanted to use five cloacked figures who were trying to ressurect Dark Spector. He was told by Jonathon to use the beetleborg suits instead. Since they happened to be sitting their in storage.
while that's partially true Jonathan didn't tell him to use the B-Fighter suits that was Koichi's idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I'm a beetle borg you're beetle borgs we're all beetle borgs.

Seriously though I always just thought it was because they had the suits, and didn't feel like making new ones for the Machine Generals.

It's like if the Battle Grid suits from VR Troopers showed up as American exclusive rangers in a random season when they still had the suits.
funny very funny.

Exactly that is why they likely did it because they didn't want to make new ones so why not use suits that were still in good condition? Plus on top of which I doubt they had anything from Ohranger left to begin with anyway... a lot of those Machine Empire suits were probably too damaged.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/17, 06:57 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Plus on top of which I doubt they had anything from Ohranger left to begin with anyway... a lot of those Machine Empire suits were probably too damaged.
back in 2003 Disney had sold a bunch of monster suits via ebay and the Ohranger suits that got sold that they had possession of were Nuklifier, Punch-a-bunch, Admiral Abominator, Pumpkin Sorcerer, Mechanizer, Wolfbane, Somnibot, Mace Face, Tarantabot, Boohoo the Clown and the one usually referred to as Bara Nightmare from Oh 32 and it's clear there's no way you could re-use them due to them wearing things, items such as gloves or their heads missing and their zippers sticking.

Also Prince Gasket's suit was likely going out the window since his suit became part of a Mut-Org.

Same thing with the unused Keris who got combined with an unused Carranger villain and had their parts repainted to become the Metal Mangler who was just a minor background creature in Turbo who got lost somewhere

Same thing with Varox and an unused Cop monster who were combined together to create Electrotramp who was 1 of Astronema's monsters. Electrotramp got destroyed by the Ninja Turtles.

Same thing with Main Drain and Cruel Chrome who both got combined with 1 another along with the Zyu2 monster; Robogoat to create an unknown background monster in Turbo.

The Cop monster was also part of a Mut-Org.

Cruel Chrome and Mean Screen's parts also got forged together to create a background monster.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply