Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 06/01/08, 04:01 AM   #101
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by masked rider fearon
If this follows gekiranger then there should be 5
He knows how many Zords there are. That wasn't his question.
Old 06/01/08, 04:54 AM   #102
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

oh ok ,
shark, elephant , bat, atalope , gorilla , penguin, cat
this is all I can remember there may be more I am unsure.
Old 06/01/08, 01:59 PM   #103
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
atalope
Antelope.
Old 06/02/08, 02:51 AM   #104
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

yeah that too, I almost spelled it right
Those are the masters for the good side ( I really don't think that there is any more)
I don't know how many there are for the evil side
Old 06/02/08, 02:07 PM   #105
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Those are the masters for the good side ( I really don't think that there is any more)
I don't know how many there are for the evil side
In Gekiranger, there were ten "fist saints", but three turned on the academy. Taka (the hawk), Rageku (the jellyfish), and Maku (the bear). In Jungle Fury, they're known as Carnisoar, Jellica and Grizzaka.
Old 06/02/08, 10:01 PM   #106
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

This episode just goes to show you... "don't judge a book by its cover." I thought it was just gonna be another episode as they call it. I really thought things were gonna be lame, rushed, and just a complete waste. Kalish did a pretty good job IMO.

Yeah, the pig Rinshi beast wasn't even necessary in this episode. Once he was outta way, things ran pretty smooth. Jarrod taking his anger out on the Rin Shi... way to go Jarrod! Perhaps one day you'll desperately need their help... and help won't come. It's interesting to know that Dai Shi is responsible for the "Beast War" defeat. Can't wait to see how Grizzaka reacts to seeing him human (if he even does).

Uh oh, Lily's gone bad people! And a bad cheetah she was. Frans confrontation with Lily was quite amusing. I think some people predicted they were gonna get in a miniature rumble together. I almost believed Fran was going to "Ranger-Up" on us, lol. That would have been *somewhat* amusing (NOT). But yeah, Lily was... beautiful... with a capital "HOT."

I like how they started RJs road to "Wolf Ranger" a bit early. It gives them plenty of time to explain some things in the next episode, which I'm really looking forward to.

All in all, BTTB was a fun episode which is preparing for the "scab" entrance. Sure, they didn't deliver from where they left off in GOAC pt.1; but that's no reason to give this episode a low rating. A high 4/5. June 16th... Wolf Ranger!
Old 06/03/08, 03:37 AM   #107
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

thats right and rio defeats all 3 with the help of the gekirangers ( I am not quite sure about that), later on rio joins the team to defeat long
Old 06/03/08, 04:55 PM   #108
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

...yeah.

Get back on topic.
Old 06/14/08, 06:03 PM   #109
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

I'd give this one a 2.5/5

The villian master subplot continues to prove pointless.

The episode's best part was R.J.'s transformation.

The quill thing was stupid. If she had a giant quilll still on her back, how did she manage to wear a jacket?

Anna's acting is good as regular Lily (much better than Caitlyn and Rhoda last year) but it was really bad (Sally Martin-bad) as Punk Lily in this one. She wasnt convincing at all and delivered her lines strangely. Even Kim and Billy as the Power Punks in MMPR S1 were more convincing.

The pig monster served no purpose but to use sentai footage.
Old 06/16/08, 02:51 PM   #110
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Jungle Fury Feedback: Friends Don't Fade Away

The beginning of the scab episodes is here and where RJ becomes the Violet Wolf Ranger.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread