Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/17/08, 07:25 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Did Camille and Jarrod become Power Rangers?

When Jarrod and Camille jioned the Rangers in the finalie did they become Power Rangers?

Its interesting, because they certianly acted like it. They even had zords of their own ( which isn't that much of a strech since most of the Ranger's zords come from their spirits). Plus they were in the Rhino Stampede with the other Rangers. Jarod's Lion Form was very similar to a morphed form. You could say the same for Camille's battle form.

But at the same time they never really were reffered to as Rangers. And if you say both are Rangers , then they were Rangers all year ( just evil ones). We have no evidence that they got their powers from the Morphing Grid.

Camille doesn't really fit as a Ranger since she was basically just in her beast form. Jarrod was in an actual armored form. At least one traditional of a Ranger form. But I'd hesitant to really consider him a Ranger either. I think both were just allies for the last few episodes. Still its interesting to think about.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/08, 07:50 PM   #2
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

I'd say they were as much Power Rangers as Leanbow was.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/08, 07:57 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
I'd say they were as much Power Rangers as Leanbow was.
Yeah, I thought of Leanbow. But I think you can make more of a case for him. Since he had a morpher. I don't think he was in his Blue Form.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/08, 12:13 AM   #4
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Blue Senturion, Magna Defender, Leanbow, Daggeron, Camille and Jarrod aren't Power Rangers, but allies.

Rangers are named onscreen; Shadow Ranger, Phantom Ranger, Quantum Ranger etc
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/11, 03:12 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Camille and Jarrod become Power Rangers?

We all have opinions on what a Ranger is. Personally to me a Ranger is someone that can morph and can "even up the score." Mike, Solaris Knight, Wolf Warrior, Camille's Beast Form and Jarrod's Lion Form are all capable of doing that.

Mike morphs into the Magna Defender and can even up the score with his Torozord.
Daggeron can morph into Solaris Knight or his Ancient Mystic Mode and he can also even up the score with his Solar Streak Megazord.
Leanbow is capable of morphing into the Wolf Warrior or his Ancient Mystic Mode. He was also capable of evening up the score with Catastros when he was Koragg. Now whether he can even combine with Catastros as the Wolf Warrior is unknown but it's a good possibility.

Camille is capable of morphing into her Beast Mode. Granted we don't know what powers her but she does have a spirit zord that is capable of combining with the other Spiritzords.

Jarrod is capable of morphing into his Lion Form but we don't exactly know what powers him. His spirit like Camille's is also capable of zord form and he is also capable of combining his Spiritzord with the other Spiritzords.

Sure, they all have their own different kind of suit that makes them look different but I still believe that they're Rangers, they're just a different type of Ranger.

Last edited by MattEmily; 05/29/12 at 07:24 PM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/11, 04:32 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

Not sure if it counts but I heard that in Gekiranger it was explained that all of the bad guys MOTDs included were all just evil beast fist users so in a weird way all the bad guys were kinda Evil Rangers.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/11, 09:57 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

I've never seen Gekiranger yet so I wouldn't know how different it is from Jungle Fury but since such a thing was never stated within Jungle Fury, I wouldn't actually count it. They never really said any of the styles that they use in Jungle Fury.
Old 11/22/11, 10:15 PM   #8
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

In Gokaiger which will be adopted eventually feature both Black Lion Rio & Confrontation Beast Chameleon-Fist Mele's armored forms as Ranger Keys.

Along with Great Sword Man Zubaan , Signalman (Blue Senturian), Black Knight/Bull Black (Magna Defender), & Wolzard Fire.

Ranger Key = Ranger?

If the names don't have PR name in parenthesis after it then I don't know it and don't respect the PR version enough to look it up.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/11, 12:04 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

As I recall Wolzard Fire was given the name of Wolf Warrior. Kind of a silly name but oh well. Anyway you do have a point in regards to the Gokaiger. Camille's Beast form and Jarrod's Lion Form are seen there and are seen as having their power be formed as Ranger Keys but then again so does the Blue Senturion even though the Blue Senturion was always nothing more than a robot originally. Not to mention the Overdrive Knight being also has a Ranger Key.

Last edited by MattEmily; 05/29/12 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08/17/12, 01:04 AM   #10
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

I don't think so they have those forms like the monsters and they can match against the rangers I think Jarrod got that armor because of Dai Shi
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply