Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/26/11, 07:48 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default "I Got A Spell On Blue Discussion

Discuss "I Got A Spell On Blue" here. I haven't seen the episode yet (thats why I never posted the thread until now). I just dvred the replay so I will watch it soon.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/27/11, 05:30 PM   #2
Gai Yuuki
Putty Patroller

Default RE: "I Got A Spell On Blue Discussion

Well it was nice to see Cole as a villain but the rangers sucked once again.
Gai Yuuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/11, 07:54 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default RE: "I Got A Spell On Blue Discussion

It was interesting to see that Deker has a human form. Didn't expect that. I no longer think that Deker is a possessed Cole. Medina is playing someone else. His acting is actually a lot better. It makes the villains more interesting. I liked his description of the Mike/Kevin fight. As well as the interaction he had with the Rangers.

The beginning with Jayden fighting Kevin was good. It set up the two as being near equals. It was funny to see the mentor think everyone's compliments we're for Jayden, when they we're really for Kevin.

The Tigerzord looks pretty cool. Reminds me of the Tigerzord. The idea of a monster controlling a zord was interesting. I did think Jayden regained control of it a little to easily.

I like how Jayden explained how he figured out to break the spell on Kevin. It tied in nicely with how Jayden avoided the monster's spell. Reminded me of the explanation in the last episode. Althought not as intricate.

We didn't really have enough time to really sink into the idea of Kevin turning against the Rangers. At least not to its potential. The fact that the characters all knew Kevin wasn't really bad took away from the drama. I think it would have felt better with Mike in the role. Since he is the outsider.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/16/11, 08:41 PM   #4
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: "I Got A Spell On Blue Discussion

I remember seeing this episode when it first aired. A monster put Blue under a spell that turn him against his fellow Samurai Rangers, as Red must fight him in order to free him from it.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply