Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/18/15, 01:02 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Mystic Force

I loved the middle portion of Mystic Force. There was a lot of cool twists and turns. And it really felt like the the characters grew. Impurious was an interesting villain. The beginning episodes were a little slow. The Terror Arch was a bit redundant and repeated some of the themes we already went through.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/15, 03:05 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger View Post
Ah. didn't know, sorry.

Also, I will give credit to the Ten Terrors. The way they fought was cool, going by their own rules and having to be chosen.
Not a problem.

That I would agree with... how they fought was cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I loved the middle portion of Mystic Force. There was a lot of cool twists and turns. And it really felt like the the characters grew. Impurious was an interesting villain. The beginning episodes were a little slow. The Terror Arch was a bit redundant and repeated some of the themes we already went through.
I thought around the time Daggeron came around things were beginning to get interesting since we had no clue whether he or Calindor were telling the truth even with Daggeron saving the other Rangers... and then the bombs kept on coming with us finding out about Bowen and the supposed death of Leanbow.

Imperious was definitely an interesting villain that's for sure. I completely agree that the earlier episodes were definitely slow.

I didn't mind the Terror Arch since none of the Terrors really had any honor at all like Koragg did. Sure Matoombo didn't want to fight after he got the Master's soul (or spirit) back from Leanbow but I personally thought that was kind of interesting. I don't really view Itassis as honorable either and I don't believe she was ever evil she was just more on the knowledge stage of wanting to seek out information.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/15, 07:34 PM   #23
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

Their rule about only fighting one by one was pretty stupid. Especially when they could have beat the Rangers up all together when they first showed up.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/15, 08:46 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Zeo View Post
Their rule about only fighting one by one was pretty stupid. Especially when they could have beat the Rangers up all together when they first showed up.
it wasn't technically their rule it was the Rules of Darkness it wasn't something that they had just simply made up... it was just simply something that had to be enforced in order to ensure that the Master would be 100% resurrected.

Yes all 10 of them could have creamed the Rangers like they did when they had first appeared but then there would be no point to resurrecting the Master and he would likely be furious that he didn't get to finish the job... would you really want to take that chance?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/19/15, 11:41 AM   #25
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Their evil ...Why should they care if the master was ressurected as long as they defeated the Rangers?
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply