Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/15/15, 10:37 PM   #11
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Default Re: Mystic Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
would Sky be the Red Ranger or would Bridge be the Red Ranger? since we're not certain how long ago it was that Birdy retired, Cruger got promoted, Sky got promoted and therefore lost his Red Ranger powers and then Bridge got promoted and became the new Red Ranger... and I don't agree with the final battle part in regards to Cruger and his Shadow Ranger powers since those powers are not IMO tied to a promotion since Kat Manx had made them specifically for him.
Will you simply use your imagination?
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 10:38 PM   #12
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Mystic Force was a good season its problem was that it was Nicktic Force rather than being Mystic Force.
True it did have some character development glitches but Nick was a great red ranger. I currently see Xander's actor on ABC Family's Chasing Life.
Old 06/15/15, 11:12 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangermanuel View Post
Will you simply use your imagination?
excuse me? I have imagination but I also deal with on-screen facts.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 11:23 PM   #14
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

^Well it was just a thought
Old 06/16/15, 10:29 AM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

yup it was a good thought though and a nice teamup idea.
Old 06/16/15, 11:18 AM   #16
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Thank you MattEmily and another part of my thought was what if the remaining Ten Terrors and Necrolai teamed up with Broodwing and the A-squad rangers who escaped SPD prison to the past for revenge against the B-squad.
Old 06/17/15, 06:24 PM   #17
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

My main issue with MF is that it was essentially "The Nick Show with Friends". All focus went onto him, the others barely got any. I felt the baddies were kinda meh and didnt really seem to cause fear or terror, the only good part was the Dark Wish trilogy, if you ask me.

Side note: Please watch your language on the fourms. If you wish to cuss, please make sure to edit it so it isn't fully shown.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/17/15, 10:35 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangermanuel View Post
Thank you MattEmily and another part of my thought was what if the remaining Ten Terrors and Necrolai teamed up with Broodwing and the A-squad rangers who escaped SPD prison to the past for revenge against the B-squad.
That would be an interesting idea if it wasn't for Matoombo, Itassis and Necrolai turning good... but it would be more interesting if say for example A-Squad and Broodwing and escaped S.P.D's Cards (it was never shown that criminals were ever released from their cards unless they had to be like in Mirloc's case) and perhaps a few other criminals and then they would go back to the past to recruit the 8 Ten Terrors that actually were bad... and didn't eventually turn good like Itassis and Matoombo did... and perhaps recruit a few other villains from Mystic Force's time as well that were truly bad such as Morticon, Imperious and of course the Master himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger View Post
My main issue with MF is that it was essentially "The Nick Show with Friends". All focus went onto him, the others barely got any. I felt the baddies were kinda meh and didnt really seem to cause fear or terror, the only good part was the Dark Wish trilogy, if you ask me.

Side note: Please watch your language on the fourms. If you wish to cuss, please make sure to edit it so it isn't fully shown.
I completely agree in regards to it being too Nick-focused but I didn't find the villains to be too meh... I suppose the only one that could fall into that category would be Morticon but at least he attempted to do something unlike with Master Xandred who just kept on whining and drinking his medicine.

We actually don't have a censorship rule here by the way... all that's important is that people treat others with respect and don't flame one another.
Old 06/18/15, 04:37 AM   #19
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Ah. didn't know, sorry.

Also, I will give credit to the Ten Terrors. The way they fought was cool, going by their own rules and having to be chosen.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/15, 11:48 AM   #20
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

^^I did not mind their reformation at the end of the season.
Post New ThreadReply