Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/15, 01:59 PM   #1
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Dino Charge Sucks

Everyone knows that I am the biggest Power Rangers fan. So what I say holds a lot of wieght. I think Dino Charge is a horrible series. Just like the show has been horrible for several years. Its a joke that the fandom is so in love with DC because of Judd Lynn. Dino Charge is just as bad as the rest of the garbage. Only good season I can remember is RPM and that was shitty by the second half. Which was conviently done by the so called great Judd Lynn.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 02:04 PM   #2
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Default Re: Dino Charge Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Everyone knows that I am the biggest Power Rangers fan. So what I say holds a lot of wieght.
Then why haven't I heard of you?
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 02:06 PM   #3
Summer Is Rich
Ranger In Training

This guy is too much. He just joined and expects us to act like he is the top fan. As for his comments on Dino Charge. Well thats his opinion and not fact. Plus the jury is still out on DC. Which I think has been cool btw.
Summer Is Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 05:20 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Everyone knows that I am the biggest Power Rangers fan. So what I say holds a lot of wieght. I think Dino Charge is a horrible series. Just like the show has been horrible for several years. Its a joke that the fandom is so in love with DC because of Judd Lynn. Dino Charge is just as bad as the rest of the garbage. Only good season I can remember is RPM and that was shitty by the second half. Which was conviently done by the so called great Judd Lynn.
The only thing that's a joke is your ego that you think you're the biggest fan of the series when you don't even like the current season at all even after 3 episodes have aired. Fact is you're nothing but a hater.
People are not in love with Dino Charge because of Chip's involvement people are in love with the season because we're getting character development and proper explanations for stuff instead of what we've been getting the past 4 years.
You're nothing but a Chip hater.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 06:45 PM   #5
Superstatler
Power Ranger

And people said I was negative.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 07:08 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
And people said I was negative.
that's because you are but you now have a new rival LOL.
Old 02/22/15, 07:28 PM   #7
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

Again,some people read way too much into this. Power Rangers is supposed to be a fun show for children. Its not super dark drama. Dino Charge has been amazing. Lynn has done a good job. But I think Tzachor did a great job too. I just want my morphing heroes every week.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 07:58 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby's Boyfriend View Post
Again,some people read way too much into this. Power Rangers is supposed to be a fun show for children. Its not super dark drama. Dino Charge has been amazing. Lynn has done a good job. But I think Tzachor did a great job too. I just want my morphing heroes every week.
I agree with everything that you said except for Tzachor. I don't feel he did even remotely decent work the past 4 seasons... I wouldn't even give him the credit of doing even semi-decent work.
Old 02/22/15, 09:35 PM   #9
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

I just like every season and don't know why people have been so critical of all the Neo Saban Seasons. I never got the Disney hate either.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 10:12 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

I can understand some of it even with the Disney seasons that I enjoyed. I just hated how dumbed down it was since it's like they were trying to cut down on the whole point of Power Rangers which was the fighting.

The Neo Saban seasons I can understand as well since I don't like them for the same reason since Samurai was pretty much a dumbed down version of Shinkenger but they had the actors talking like they were talking to 5-year olds. Megaforce it was very little development of any kind.
Post New ThreadReply