Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/29/09, 01:57 AM   #1
Kamen Rider DiEnd
Putty Patroller

Default Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Along with Kamen Rider Decade (Soon to lead into Kamen Rider Double), The Super Sentai series, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, airs on the "Super Hero Time!" Block on TV-Asahi.

Now then, I've watched Shinkenger for quite a while now (Only up to Episode 21, but I plan to rectify that soon). So then, what are your thoughts about the 33rd installment in the Sentai Series?

( P.S.: Genta is awesome. )

[I]"The robber got robbed!" - Tsukasa, Kamen Rider Decade, Episode 24 "Arrival of the Samurai Taskforce"[/I]
Kamen Rider DiEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/09, 06:24 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I love it. We finally get a Samurai series, and it's modern-day kiddie fare mixed with plenty of eastern culture to remain faithful to the source concept.

I am literally salivating at the impending Super Shinkenger.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/05/09, 08:58 PM   #3
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I'm just sad that it won't be coming to America, even if as a Power Rangers series. :(
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/10, 04:23 AM   #4
leapyear29
Putty Patroller

it looks a tad cheesy, but no where near the level cheesiness of Power Rangers. And I liked Power Rangers when I was little, so go Super Sentai!
[URL="[url=http://www.digitaldiscountcodes.com/Discount-offer-codes/Waterford.com]looking for the finest pieces and gift items?[/url]"][url=http://www.digitaldiscountcodes.com/Discount-offer-codes/Waterford.com]looking for the finest pieces and gift items?[/url][/URL]
leapyear29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/10, 12:54 PM   #5
Ignis
Power Ranger

The only series of PR that I ever got into was Dino Thunder. It had the best theme song and plot, but still like all other seasons of PR, I watched it because I thought it was funny. I don't like PR that much anymore. Kamen Rider is way cooler.
Ignis is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply