Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/11, 05:20 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default How would you have ended VR Troopers?

If you could have given VR Troopers a proper finalie, how would you have ended it?

I would have had Tyler Steele come back with a device to defeat Grimlord. This would be done by trapping Grimlord and his minions in Virtual Reality. But Grimlord would have captured Tyler again. Ryan and the Troopers would go to rescue them but lose badly to Grimlord's forces. Grimlord would look to use Tyler's device to merge reality with his own demension. The Troopers would somehow descover that Ziktor was in fact Grimlord.

Crossworld City would be the first to be merged. Leaving the people at the mercy of Grimlord's army. Tao would reveal to the Troopers that he knew who they we're all along. He would inspire them to keep fighting. The Troopers would find a secret chamber in the lab and learn that Proffessor Hart was online. Not only that but there was a fail safe to there VR Powers. But only a temporay one. The Troopers would break into Grimlord's fortress to rescue Tyler. Kaitlin and JB would take care of Grimlord's. Ryan would battle Grimlord himself. Tyler would use his device to split Crossworld city back into reality.

Prompting the Troopers to escape to reality with Tyler. Grimlord would follow them. Tyler would activate his device to close the reality barrier forever. The Troopers would use the rest of there power to destory Grimlord. Ziktor would return to his human form. But his crystal would be destoryed and with Virtual Reality locked there would be no way for him to contact his armies. His skugs would also be offline. Ziktor would go to jail for business crimes.

The Troopers would retire. Ryan and Tyler would decide to spend a lot of time together. Their first project would be to rebuild the lab for Professor Hart. They;d promise to spend time with Jeb too. Tao and Ryan would become partners in the dojo. JB would go off to College. Kaitlin would get a job at a major newspaper.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/11, 08:01 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: How would you have ended VR Troopers?

That all sounds pretty good.

I'd like to see that in a fanfic.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 01:33 AM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Grimlord wins. That talking dog dead and that talking head dead or deleted, not sure if he was alive or a computer program.

Not to mention all of humanity enslaved with the Troopers chained to the top of Grimlord's palace.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 08:37 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Professor Hart is alive. He used to have a body but was badly injured by Grimlord. Tyler downloaded his mind into Virtual Reality.
Old 01/24/11, 01:22 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Professor Hart is alive. He used to have a body but was badly injured by Grimlord. Tyler downloaded his mind into Virtual Reality.
So he was both alive and a computer program. Thus deletion would have both destroyed the computer program and murdered him. Awesome.

Tyler was dumb.

Anyone remember why the dog was able to talk, that was just plain disturbing.
Old 01/24/11, 08:25 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

I'm trying to think what I would do since it seems like everything I can think of has been thought up already I.E. Grimlord having this big final plan to conquer reality, Ryan's father coming back, The troopers finding out Ziktor was Grimlord, There being some final battle where the troopers defeat Grimlord for good, etc.

I guess I can think of one thing I saw Iron Man 2, and I thought the robot drones Justin Hammer made reminded me of Grimlord's mutants from the first season so I thought maybe Grimlord tries to sell the government robot super soldiers that are really his virtual mutants so he can take over reality.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/11, 09:59 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
So he was both alive and a computer program. Thus deletion would have both destroyed the computer program and murdered him. Awesome.

Tyler was dumb.

Anyone remember why the dog was able to talk, that was just plain disturbing.
Jeb started messing with the lab equipment. The laser hit him and made him smarter. This happened in episode 2 I believe. Jeb didn't want them to return him to normal. Given his new ability to talk.
Old 01/25/11, 01:17 AM   #8
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Would you want to go back to being a retarded dog?
Old 01/25/11, 03:08 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Would you want to go back to being a retarded dog?
Right,I get that.
Old 03/11/11, 07:57 AM   #10
Gai Yuuki
Putty Patroller

Personally I would make a teamup with MMPR and destroy Grimlord once and for all