Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/26/14, 12:43 PM   #11
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Why did RJ wait to use his morpher?

Yeah, Flit is one of those things that shouldn't have been adapted from the sentai. It just didn't translate well to PR. And really it wasn't needed. Zord battles shouldn't be treated like comic relief like they were early on.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/14, 12:46 PM   #12
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

I kinda liked Flit. He was pretty funny and whacky. RJ was too. Jungle Fury was okay. There were parts of it that were funny and other parts that were boring. I'm not quite sure why RJ didn't use his morpher right away. But he was a different guy.
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/14, 12:49 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Unfortunately they needed to keep Flit around since he was part of a lot of the Gekiranger footage. Disney wasn't going to waste money just to edit him out from every single scene since that takes time and that would waste a ton of money.

Saban Brands could afford to do that with Datas since they only needed to remove him from 2 episodes worth of footage. It would have been a different case if they had used every single battle that he was in.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/26/14, 12:53 PM   #14
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Jungle Fury was probably one of my favorite seasons past MMPR. Since it was light hearted and didn't try to be too hard. Having the Rangers work at the pizza place was cool. The characters were fun. Lily had a funny personality. RJ was cool too. Casey was fine as the cub. Dom was pretty funny didn't feel sixth ranger like enough though. I hated Theo. He was pretty boring and kind of a jerk. Parts of JF got boring. But it was their best attempt to recreate MMPR. Id almost consider not wioping it from my personal continuity.

I forgot to mention Flit and Fran as funny characters.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/14, 04:01 PM   #15
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

RJ was a wierd guy. Probably wanted the Rangers to learn to fight on their own. Plusnhe got distracted by his curse.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply