Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/29/17, 07:41 AM   #11
adibsheikh
Putty Patroller

Default [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!
Forever Red!!
Video Link:
love this video!!
adibsheikh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/17, 09:49 PM   #12
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I hate to post this, but I believe that the video link doesn't work. Prove me wrong.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/11/17, 09:59 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I hate to post this, but I believe that the video link doesn't work. Prove me wrong.
now it does
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/02/17, 10:29 PM   #14
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

I still don't understand why Aurico was there instead of Rocky. Also Eric had no place there. i didn't like where they acted like Jason and Tommy weren't friends anymore.
Kimberly Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:11 PM   #15
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Amit viewed Eric as a Red Ranger and there was never any place for Rocky to show up as a Ranger. They needed ten Rangers to represent ten years of the show's run at the time. Thats why Eric and Aurico were chosen.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:12 PM   #16
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

Rocky was going to cameo as Tommy's butler but they couldn't get ahold of Steve Cardensa to offer the role to him.
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 03:56 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Hart View Post
I still don't understand why Aurico was there instead of Rocky. Also Eric had no place there. i didn't like where they acted like Jason and Tommy weren't friends anymore.
Aurico was a Red Ranger which is why he was there. Rocky didn't have a separate Ranger suit since it would've looked identical to Jason's.
Yes Eric had no place there but they needed 10 Red Rangers so they had no choice in the matter.
Old 10/07/17, 04:00 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
Rocky was going to cameo as Tommy's butler but they couldn't get ahold of Steve Cardensa to offer the role to him.
partly right. Rocky was going to be the Butler but he would've morphed if Austin was unable to return the problem is that they had contacted him so they knew he was interested in returning but he was in the middle of moving and he forgot to give them his updated details so when they tried to contact him they weren't able to since they didn't have access to his new details.
Old 10/09/17, 06:14 PM   #19
Everyone Loves Rocky
Ranger In Training

What a waste that would have been by using Rocky as a butler. People would have rather seen him as a Ranger over Jason anyways.
Everyone Loves Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/17, 06:15 PM   #20
Adam White Tiger
Power Ranger

I think people would have rather had Adam as Red over those two.
Adam White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
all red power rangers, forever red, red rangers