Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/17/18, 10:17 PM   #1
Scerama
Putty Patroller

Thumbs down Help me find a film from my childhood that I've been searching for for 10+ years

Hi, I had the video tape of one of the power rangers films when I was a kid, but it's been lost over the years and I can't find the name of it, and it doesn't come up on google. All I can remember from it is that there might've been a black power ranger, but he definitely stopped something blowing up at like a bus stop or something? And throwing something off a bridge maybe? In a disillusioned fashion? If anyone knows the film I'm talking about, you'd be making the little boy in my very happy! Cheers

I think its Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Return of the Magna Defender, the feature film, but i can't find an online stream - would anyone by any chance have one?

Last edited by Scerama; 01/17/18 at 10:41 PM.
Scerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 12:00 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Help me find a film from my childhood that I've been searching for for 10+ years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scerama View Post
Hi, I had the video tape of one of the power rangers films when I was a kid, but it's been lost over the years and I can't find the name of it, and it doesn't come up on google. All I can remember from it is that there might've been a black power ranger, but he definitely stopped something blowing up at like a bus stop or something? And throwing something off a bridge maybe? In a disillusioned fashion? If anyone knows the film I'm talking about, you'd be making the little boy in my very happy! Cheers

I think its Power Rangers Lost Galaxy: Return of the Magna Defender, the feature film, but i can't find an online stream - would anyone by any chance have one?
generally Power Rangers doesn't have films so what you're probably thinking of is one of the home releases on VHS that would've been edited into a movie format.

I don't know what episode it would've been since I can't think of anything like that at the moment but only Mighty Morphin, Space, Galaxy, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, Overdrive, RPM, Megaforce and Dino Charge had black-colored suits but in the case of Galaxy their only Black Ranger figure was the Magna Defender himself.

these were the only eps on the VHS tape that you had mentioned

Quote:
The Magna Defender (#9)
The Sunflower Search (#10)
Orion Rising (#12)
Orion Returns (#13)
Redemption Day (#15)
but I don't recall either of them having anything to do with a bus stop or anything near one... and as per our rules we can't help you with finding unofficial means to watch any of the episodes the only official place you can watch Power Rangers is on Netflix. Shout! Factory has been selling official DVDs though.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 11:38 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Help me find a film from my childhood that I've been searching for for 10+ years

Netflix also lets you have a free trail if you are are a new customer. You just have to cancel before the first bill is due. Sometimes people who have been gone for awhile can get the free trail as well.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 11:46 AM   #4
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

The only episode with a buss I remember is Green with Evil Part IV. When Bulk and Skull are stuck on the bus during Goldar's attack.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 11:47 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Netflix also lets you have a free trail if you are are a new customer. You just have to cancel before the first bill is due. Sometimes people who have been gone for awhile can get the free trail as well.
true you could create a Netflix account to start your free trial and then cancel it right away but the free trial won't end until the expiration date.
Old 01/18/18, 11:49 AM   #6
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

Lightspeed Rescue had an episode where Dana takes a bus to a Volcano. It gets held up by a criminal . But a monster attack causes the buss driver to get hurt and puts everyone in danger! The criminal turns out to be a former bus driver who drives the bus to safety. And promises to change his ways once he turns himself in. But thats probably not the episode you are thinking of either.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 11:55 AM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Zeo View Post
Lightspeed Rescue had an episode where Dana takes a bus to a Volcano. It gets held up by a criminal . But a monster attack causes the buss driver to get hurt and puts everyone in danger! The criminal turns out to be a former bus driver who drives the bus to safety. And promises to change his ways once he turns himself in. But thats probably not the episode you are thinking of either.
yea I'm pretty certain it isn't since he/she said someone threw something off a bridge and we didn't see that in the ep not to mention there's no Black Ranger in Lightspeed
Old 01/18/18, 05:02 PM   #8
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Doesn't ring a bell to me either.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/18, 05:03 PM   #9
Astro Omega
Power Ranger

I really do wonder if its something to do with the Megna Defender episodes like Matt said.
Astro Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
black ranger, lost galaxy