Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/14/18, 08:00 PM   #11
Cosmic Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Power Rangers Morphing Force RPG

"Aye, Aye! your hurting me!"

Just then the Command Center started to rumble as the image of Zordon took shape. Lighting appeared from his tube as it forced Scott to the ground.

"Listen hear Scott, we are not your enemies. But there isn't much time. You were summoned here because your world is in trouble. Rita Repulsa is an evil being who has awakened . She used the dark side of the morphing grid and still no doubt look to totally take over your planet. Which she failed to do long ago. The Red Power Coin has selected you to one of the heroes who will protect this world. "
Cosmic Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 08:06 PM   #12
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Sarah is at home alone in her room. Too embarrassed to go to the juice bar alone knowing that her former friends would be there. And maybe even her ex. Johnson's parents were concerned about this but Sarah just wouldn't leave the house. Except of course for school. As she had no choice in the matter.
Kimberly Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/18, 08:09 PM   #13
Cosmic Ranger
Putty Patroller

A Pink Power Coin appears in Sarah's bed. It has the emblem of the Pterodactyl.
Old 02/14/18, 08:17 PM   #14
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

Scott is in shock. Just a little whole ago his problems were being kicked off the football team and losing his job at the youth center. Now some evil lady was going to invade the Earth and he was somehow supposed to stop her. I

"I don't know who think I am but I am no hero. You should call the army or something. They can help you. I'm just a teenager. "
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 10:41 AM   #15
Luke Skywalker
Putty Patroller

Profiles

Name: Zayden Erdos

Powers: Black Ranger

Character History

A skinny black-haired, blue-eyed high school student who spends most of his time alone, due to being raised by a single mom and having no siblings. He is extremely intelligent and gifted in his studies, but otherwise never made friends due to his shy and nerdy nature. His loneliness is both a prison and a solace, as he sometimes wishes he had friends, but at the same time, is afraid of getting to know others. He is soft-spoken and gentle, and has a good heart.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 11:33 AM   #16
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Sarah sees the odd coin on her bed and picks it up. She feels a sense of power like she has never felt before.
Old 02/17/18, 11:41 AM   #17
Cosmic Ranger
Putty Patroller

"Well young Scott, it is clear you want to leave. I won't force you to stay. But know that you are now permanently bonded to your coin and could face attack from Rita's forces. So I can't let you go without given you your morpher. "

Just then Scott's power coin disapeared. A power morpher appeared around his waste with the power coin inside.

"This morpher was created long ago by the Morphing Masters and gifted to their first Power Rangers. It will allow your power coin to connect to the Morphing Grid. Which will allow you to morph into one. Just call out the name of your dinosuar spirit.Alpha will also give you a communicator which will allow you to contact us if you change your mind or need help" .

Alpha placed the Communicator around Scott's right wrist. Before Scott could react the found himself teleported back to the park.

"Alpha I sense another one has connected to a coin"

" Ayi,Ayi Zordon,I am reading the same thing".

"Teleport, the girl here".

Alpha used his keys to teleport the second new recruit to the Power Chamber.
Old 02/17/18, 12:27 PM   #18
Luke Skywalker
Putty Patroller

Zayden was in the library, having to gone to get a supplemental textbook from the racks only to come back to where he had been sitting and spotting a black-ish coin sitting innocently on his open notebook.

Staring at it, the frail genius picked it up, only to feel in himself a strange power, the like of which the skinny nerd had never felt before.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/18, 12:52 PM   #19
Cosmic Ranger
Putty Patroller

Zordon and Alpha detected the new Ranger. Alpha teleported Zayden to the Command Center with the other new recruit.
Old 02/17/18, 12:55 PM   #20
Kimberly Hart
Power Ranger

Sarah is shocked to see her surrounded and starts to panic. She jumps when a young man is teleported in . And freaks out some more whe she she's Zordon's big head.

" Please , sir. I don't want any trouble. I am just an innocent girl. Please let me go! I'm too young to die!"
Post New ThreadReply