Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/06/15, 10:19 PM   #1
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Default Eltar

Is it a planet like Earth? Are there floating heads everywhere? Or are the people there organic. Anything else? Discuss....
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/15, 09:16 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Eltar

Most likely a highly advanced race that is the capital of the allies of good. I think they are mostly are an organic race but probably have some floatiing heads like Zordon. Since its probably a method of carrying on the spirit after the physical body is lost that Eltarians and Inquirians know.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 02:04 PM   #3
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

We have no way of knowing. They are never going to show Eltar on the show. If they have they would have back when Zordon was around.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 02:06 PM   #4
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

I suspect it was destoryed during Specter's invasion. If there is anything left the civilization will have to completely rebuild.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 11:00 PM   #5
Terra Venture
Putty Patroller

I would expect a highly advanced civilization that was eons beyond where Earth is. Maybe like Mellenium City without the apocalypse surrounding it.
Terra Venture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/15, 11:54 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

you know this is a good question but I'd like to think it's similar to Earth otherwise why would Zordon wind up on Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Most likely a highly advanced race that is the capital of the allies of good. I think they are mostly are an organic race but probably have some floatiing heads like Zordon. Since its probably a method of carrying on the spirit after the physical body is lost that Eltarians and Inquirians know.
I don't believe Eltarians and Inquirians share the same thing since Dimitria (as far as we're aware of) still had her physical body she just chose to appear like she was a spirit. Zordon (as far as we're aware of) however did presumably lose his body.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 12:56 AM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

But we don't really have any evidence to suggest that she still had a body in Turbo.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 01:23 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
But we don't really have any evidence to suggest that she still had a body in Turbo.
true but she did appear outside of the Plasma Tube which did tell us that she did not need it for communication purposes like Zordon previously did when he was trapped in the time warp.
Old 03/09/15, 07:32 PM   #9
Chef Mia
Comic Relief

I'm confused? Wasn't Zordon always trapped in a time warp? Until Andros's shattered the tube? Hat happened to Zordon's body anyway. We saw it in the MMPR movie but never saw it again.
Chef Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 07:41 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mia View Post
I'm confused? Wasn't Zordon always trapped in a time warp? Until Andros's shattered the tube? Hat happened to Zordon's body anyway. We saw it in the MMPR movie but never saw it again.
the movie doesn't count since while it's canon it's not in continuity with the series and no Zordon wasn't always in the time warp. Lerigot had freed him from it with his magic at the beginning of Turbo and then when Dark Specter had captured Zordon he was placed in a different kind of tube where all of Zordon's physical essence was at.
In the series it's presumed that Zordon lost his body at some point perhaps even while in the time warp.
Post New ThreadReply