Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/02/15, 07:33 AM   #11
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Return of the Caveman Episode Discussion Thread

I thought it was a pretty stupid episode. The producers never learn from their mistakes.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 09:06 PM   #12
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'The Return Of The Caveman' is a good episode. We get some back story on Koda in this episode. We also get a monster who managed to cage two rangers and a kid on a bike. Koda and the kid escape while Black has to stay behind. We finally get the Green Dino Charge Zord in this episode. Will we get the Black Dino Charge Zord next episode? Only time can tell.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 09:13 PM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

It was a good Koda episode. It makes more sense now for him to be a live for 100,000. Since it seems like he doesn't know much English or much about modern tech. So I don't think he would be wide awake and not know these things.

The Raptorzord was cool. Reminds me of RPM how three of the Rangers had the first megazord and the other two we're extra zords in the beginning.

The Kid wasn't annoying and made sense for the plot. He reminded Koda of his brother. I am glad they showed that flashback in the teaser. Its good to get some much needed focus on Koda. Since the Tyler, Shelby, and Riley have gotten most of the focus
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:45 PM   #14
Superstatler
Power Ranger

The Kid was very annoying. I don't see why they always have to have these annoying kids be involved. He took away from the episode. It was silly that he ended up teaching Koda to ride a bike.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:46 PM   #15
Starlight Supreme
Comic Relief

The episode was pretty fun and worked. I really think the characters are settling into their roles. It gets better every episode. I would like to see more of Sledge and why he wants the Energems. I also agree we should be seeing more Keeper.
Starlight Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:47 PM   #16
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

The thing I like is how every Rangers seems to be getting good focus or will get good focus. There is no Carter to dominate everything and be the star of the show. The Power Rangers is a team. Saban Brands has actually done a real good job with this overall.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:54 PM   #17
Spike Hart
Ranger In Training

Riley's Zord was pretty cool. Its pretty original to have a Raptor. I don't believe we have ever had a Ranger have a Raptor as the power source. Riley was pretty excited to use it. I like him. He is my favorite character.
Spike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:55 PM   #18
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter View Post
The thing I like is how every Rangers seems to be getting good focus or will get good focus. There is no Carter to dominate everything and be the star of the show. The Power Rangers is a team. Saban Brands has actually done a real good job with this overall.
I hear ya. Its nice to have that PR got away from the whole star Red Ranger thing. It was really bad in Galaxy.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:56 PM   #19
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Nobody beats Tommy dominating the show. But I am with you guys. Glad the days of one Ranger dominating the show are long over.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply