Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/27/15, 11:35 PM   #21
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Default Re: When is Power Rangers gonna go back to Angel Grove?

Dino Charge has been awesome! Its totally different from the PR you're we have recently got. Sure we got some weak seasons. But I don't even think its as bad as you have been saying. Dino Charge has been a breath of fresh air. It feels like the type of Power Rangers we haven't gotten in quite a few years.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/15, 12:51 AM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Only if the former Rangers kicked those snot nosed Super Megaforce Rangers behinds and took the powers for themselves. Then we would have had an actually good season. But its too much to ask for something like that to happen. So we will have to settle for crap. Even though people desparately want Dino Charge to succeed and pretend to love it. It makes me laugh because its the same crap we have been getting every year, between Disney and Neo Saban.
that's hilarious that you seriously believe people are pretending to love Dino Charge that's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard in my life.
No one is pretending to love anything people seriously enjoy Dino Charge you just have such a massive ego that you refuse to believe it's the truth because you YES YOU are one of the few that don't like the show. How many times do I have to say that just because YOU don't like something does not mean someone else has to do as you say?

You don't like Dino Charge that's fine but there are others that seriously do enjoy the show myself included... whether you want to accept that or not that's your own problem. If you seriously think I'm pretending to enjoy the show then you're seriously fooling yourself.

Just because you hate the season doesn't mean others have to hate the season as well. People have the right to their opinions on whether they like something or not if you can't accept that then maybe you shouldn't be posting yours.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:16 AM   #23
Gosei Gold
Power Ranger

Yeah I think people love Dino Charge is a favorite so far because people actually like it. I don't doubt there are a few that might not like it but thats true for everything.
Gosei Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:35 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
Yeah I think people love Dino Charge is a favorite so far because people actually like it. I don't doubt there are a few that might not like it but thats true for everything.
exactly. There are some people who like Turbo, Lightspeed and Samurai even though there are numerous people (at least from what I've seen) that aren't fans of those seasons. The ones that I've seen typically don't like the first half of Turbo with the veteran Rangers but enjoy the second half with the new Rangers whereas there could be fans that either enjoy Turbo as a whole or don't enjoy it at all.

RPM seems to be a popular season that fans like but I've seen a few fans that don't like it.
Old 03/02/15, 03:19 PM   #25
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I think I know PR better than anyone and can judge what.the good and bad seasons our. aif you guys want to like Dino Charge thats fine. But I know for a fact it is.'t good.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 03:40 PM   #26
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I think I know PR better than anyone and can judge what.the good and bad seasons our. aif you guys want to like Dino Charge thats fine. But I know for a fact it is.'t good.
the only thing you know is that you have a massive ego who thinks your opinions are facts when they are not. You do not speak for me or anyone else.
Old 03/02/15, 04:26 PM   #27
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Yeah this dude is a troll. I mean his name is a dead give away.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 08:10 PM   #28
Doctor Dana
Comic Relief

I don't get why you would come to a PR board if you hated the show as much as him. But each is own I guess. Doesn't ruin the show for me. Dino Charge has been amazing.
Doctor Dana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 08:12 PM   #29
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I act how I act and say whats on my mind. I know its tough for you guys to realize this. And really I have nothing against anyone here. But I am definitely the best PR fan. I take that seriously and hate to see bad PR. I care about the brand and want to see it be good again. I'm a huge PR fan. I just don't like the way the show has fallen the last 10 years. Save for half of RPM.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 08:13 PM   #30
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Than whats the deal with the name. It seems like a weird thing to call you're self if you don't think you have an ego.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply