Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/15, 09:58 PM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: So are you Tim or a Tat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
those are some weird couplings.

Couplings that I like to believe in - most are real but there's a few that aren't are as follows:
Tommy/Kat
Cestria/Billy
Adam/Tanya
Andros/Ashley
Cassie/Phantom
Leo/Kendrix
Karone/Zhane
Katie/Trip
Madison/Nick
Lily/Theo
Dominic/Fran
Summer/Dillon
If you're talking about the TJ/Andros one I meant TJ/Cassie don't know why I said Andros other than I was going to say Andros/Ashley.

As for the others well Jason was the main hero/manly man on the show, and Kimberly was the main girl character/girly girl and back then whenever I saw shows like that that's who I would put together.

Then Tommy came, and all his relationships were cannon so I went with those.

Others were because for the longest time when I was a teenager I was a fan of those cheesy teen movies, and anime shows where a guy, and a girl are best friends since forever but either go out with other people or they like each other but won't admit it but at the end they get together.

Or I assumed that they were already couples, and it wasn't until later that they were just friends.

Then again in Power Rangers everyone is pretty much in the "Friendzone", and there are Power Rangers fans of every gender, and sexuality so everyone, and everything is fair game.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 10:05 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

actually I was mainly referring to the crossover ones but I actually forgot about Jason and Emily.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/15, 10:23 PM   #13
Zabitan
Administrator

Oh well you see in my shared universe/alternate universe stores I like to include things from the source material that didn't get used that I wish did get used or stuff that was supposed to happen but didn't.

Like Jason David Frank as the main hero of VR Troopers but have his character be Tommy, and make it like the VR Troopers we did get, and Brad Hawkins as the White Ranger but make his character Ryan Steele.

And like a lot of people who wonder how that would work I imagine JB, and Kaitlin being Tommy's best friends since childhood, and Tyler Steele being Tyler Oliver, and on Power Rangers Tommy would break up with Kim earlier, and she would go out with Ryan since he was the White Ranger now.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/15, 11:31 PM   #14
Zord Commander
Comic Relief

I liked both couples. Kim and Kat were both different but were interesting in their own way. Both had some kind of chemistry with Tommy.
Zord Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply