Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/09/06, 05:54 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 26 Chat

All I can say is wow.??It was a clipshow, and somehow one of my favorite episodes so far.

I guess the reason why is pretty simple; it reminds me of everything I loved about Savers in the beginning.??Agumon, Gaomon and Lalamon all got equal time, with the three DATS officers taking center stage again, with no one character being the most important.??That's something that's seriously been missing since Ikuto entered the picture.

The clips they chose to use were all very exciting to watch again, especially Masaru and Agumon's battle with BlackGarurumon.??Going back and seeing the first fight against Kokatorimon was also a treat.

I loved the interaction of the Digimon inside the holding cell, funny stuff.??Agumon and Falcomon are obviously the more passionate but more boneheaded members of the group, and we finally get a feel for Kudamon, thank heavens.??I'd almost forgotten about Agumon's Baby Burner attack, it's been so long.

The new threads were quite a treat as well.??Masaru looked like a total rock star, Yoshino a trendy type of teen girl, and Touma's outfit I feel at last represents his studious nature.??The puke green T-shirt never did it for me.??I hope they keep the new civvies for the rest of the season.

The fight capped a terrific end, with MachGaogamon and Lilamon saving Masaru and Agumon's butts from Gizmon.??The Soul Charge with Masaru's new clothes was unexpected, but lovely.??And once more RiseGreymon shares the spotlight, as they all take down Gizmon together.??Digimon work best as a team, and the writers should keep the show going this way.

And boy, what a cliffhanger with DATS being blown up.??What secrets is Kurata trying to hide now???All we do know is that he won't get away with it.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply