Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/03/14, 03:15 PM   #1
pr 4ever
Shadow Ranger

Default Thoughts on Lightspeed Rescue

I remember watching the premiere and saying hmmm this is ok...Im huge fan of Space and Lost Galaxy so i was expecting something more....but Lightspeed started slow and quickly picked up....I enjoyed the whole season...Not my favorite cast but I did love the Joel/Ms.Fairwheather storyline...
I will give Lightspeed credit for having some of the best villains in all the shows history. loved the impus/olympius story as well as the diabolico/ olympius power struggle! I loved the idea of the deamons and loved queen Bansheera especially towards the end. cant forget the awesome titanium ranger storyline! the team up which was good! and the finale of course.
Old 11/03/14, 03:17 PM   #2
Mr. Pink
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Thoughts on Lightspeed Rescue

I loved this cast for the most part. The Joel and Ms Fairweather bit was mostly annoying but at times hilarious. I didn't like Kelsey. Carter was pretty cool and the all american guy. Joel was the comedic relief. Chad was kind of just there. Dana was a nice progression from earlier pinks. Ryan was so bad@$$. I still don't understand to this day why they didn't just add Ryan in when they made American sequences.
Old 11/03/14, 03:18 PM   #3
arcadiarika
Shadow Ranger

nd I will admit that it's a very underrated season. A shame that once it was first aired and completed, people hated it. But they're entitled to their opinions.

Well, for the Rangers part, I like them except for Dana in the halfway point (sad that she grew from a strong female to the ditz, really--she had potential). Out of all of them, though, my favorite has to be Carter Grayson. His heroic attitude makes him intriguing to watch. I can also relate to him because I, too, am a perfectionist.

And I might be in the minority, but I also like his portrayer, Sean Cw Johnson. He's...oh, how should I say this?...different from all the other Red Ranger actors up to this point. However, I felt that he did an amazing job portraying Carter, but that's just me. You're entitled to your opinions about the entire cast/actors, really.

As for everyone else, I thought that Kelsey was a fun, perky Yellow Ranger, and I really liked her personality. Joel was a bit of a hothead, but he certainly had an interesting romantic relationship with Ms. Fairweather. Chad does have the cool moves (thanks, Michael Chaturantabut!), and his sometimes-shyness is so sweet. Dana, as mentioned earlier, had the potential to be a strong female character and a good role model, but yikes. Later on, she was the only Lightspeed character I didn't care for, which, again, is sad.

As for the supporting characters, Captain Mitchell was a good father-like figure to our heroes, and he knows what he is doing. Ms. Fairweather is very intelligent, pretty, and another interesting character.

Of course, I liked the other actors that are not mentioned above, every single one.
Old 11/03/14, 03:19 PM   #4
Barracuda
Shadow Ranger

I love this season! All the storyline's are original. I like how they use modern day technology to destroy demons...Ryan storyline was awesome!And lets not forget about the Star Power! I loved that story with Diabolico and Olmypius!
Old 11/03/14, 03:32 PM   #5
Thrax2
Putty Patroller

The final as really awesome and Epic...

Wrath of the Queen - Awesome episode the way of Queen Bansheera became a really more evil that before, she absorvs Vypra to gain the last boost energy she needs and we see is true form of Queen Bansheera really twist and evil, Loki give a present to is frend Diabolico as cool to see that and Loki ask to Bansheera a change to finish the rangers once and for all as awesome and Diabolico heards they for are are just puppets in her game and Diabolico dont like much of that as amazing that, Loki battle the rangers and almost finish them but Diabolico comes to help is friend just because he knows about Queen plan as pretty awesome to finish the rangers i really liked when Bansheera takes the rangers and Diabolico and Loki to is own dimension as cool and in another place Carter as battle Olympios he is alive and survive the last battle aganst the rangers, Loki battles the rangers and as defeated and Queen makes Diabolico fires aganst is own friend and he dies in is own hands and Diabolico promess to vengence of Bansheera and she uses the Diabolico powers to destroy the rangers but Carter comes and Diabolico gice a ansrwer to Carter who he can defeated Bansheera, Carter battles Bansheera and save is friends as pretty cool see the Skull Cavern blow up, rangers battle Bansheera with LightSpeed Megazord as cool and she gone and we see Olympios will make the rangers pay for be destroy is mother but she is alive very alive, the final scene as awesome we see Diabolico swears vengence about the queen betrayal is own people and xpecial is buddy Loki as awesome

Rise of the Super demons - Awesome episode for sure the start with the rangers work in the new project of the new Megazord, Lifeforce Megazord, the scene in the florest between Diabolico and Olympios as awesome Diabolico as there alone and the next moment appears Olympios and says is not any problem to sacrifice him too like is mother did to Loki and Vypra, the battle between Diabolico and Olympios as epic, the best of all battles they have they use powers between them and we see Olympios and Diabolico are really much rivals between them and we see there powers are almost the some but Olympios defeated Diabolico and take him to the Skull Cavern and Bansheera take the powers of Diabolico and Diabolico becames like a zombie to Olympios who plan to use is powers to destroy the rangers use and for all, the battle between the rangers and Diabolico and Olympios are pretty amazing i have to say this too Demons together have a huge power eve nthe rangers dont even can handle such huge power of them, i really liked when Carter make Diabolico remenber and Diabolico begins to battles Olympios even Carter believes what wee sees, there mortal enemie now fights in there side, i liked when Diabolico try to gives the Golden key to Carter and Olympios destroy Diabolico, i really liked the combination of the all weapons of the rangers with Carter Battlyzer to destroy Olympios as pretty cool and Bansheera make Diabolico and Olympios in they true demons form in super demons are really amazing there true forms Diabolico and Olympios are awesome the battle between the rangers with the all Megazords as cool all Megazords as fallen and in really damage and the rangers use there last new weapon the Lifeforce Megazord to destroy Diabolico and Olympios and them destroy them and we see the Golden Key goes to Demon tomb and we see in Skull Caver final scene Bansheera know Jinxer put the last card of Batlyngs in the lg of the Megazord and the rangers will be a great suprise in the Aquabase

The Fate of LightSpeed I e II

That as Epic the starts in the Demon tomb with Ryan with the Golden Key and find out the Queens plan to conquer the planet, Ryan is kipnet but the Queen, Bansheera gives Jinxer order to wake up the soldiers to invade the aquabase and destroy her, Carter goes to save Ryan in the Skull Cavern, and the others rangers battle the batlings in the base and see the batlyng control the Lifeforce Megazord and they attack the base use them. the rangers battle the soldiers in all fronts inside of the base and the Megazord destroy one of the complexs of the base, Mitchell is frozen in despair. Ms. Fairweather assumes command and orders an evacuation,The Rangers complete the evacuation of everyone in the base. However, they cannot find the Captain,They double back to rescue ops and find the Captain, still frozen. The Megazord attack traps them inside.
Carter makes it to the Skull Cavern. He finds Ryan and unshackles him,When Bansheera finds them, the two morph and fight the Batlings, The Omega Megazord, still under repairby a Lightspeed crew, is hijacked by Jinxer and the Batlings, Jiixer uses the Megazord to place gigantic stones in a circle throughout Mariner Bay, Ryan and Carter are defeated, and forcibly ejected from the Skull Cavern and As the trapped Rangers figure out what to do, water from the ocean seeps in.

As the team tries to find a way out, Ms. Fairweather surprises Joel by accepting to go out on a date with him, They find a shaftway which leads to the submarine, but unfortunately, it is filled with water, With the stones nearly in place, Queen Bansheera brings the Skull Cavern to Mariner Bay, The Rangers grabs some air cans and go diving through the shaftway towards the submarine bay,
They make it into the submarine, but Batling attacks prevent them from launching it. They launch a couple of torpedoes to fill the bay with water, which jogs them loose. Then they launch more torpedoes at the Lifeforce Megazord.
The sub makes it out in time, as the Lifeforce Megazord and Aquabase explode behind them, Carter and Ryan have arrived at the city, and try to take out the Omega Megazord, Their firepower is not enough, so they bail out and launch the Mobile Armor Vehicle at the Megazord.
The attack creates a magnificent explosion, and the Omega Megazord is destroyed, The stones have already been placed, and the ceremony begins, The Rangers all reunite and storm the Skull Cavern, As the Rangers fight Batlings, the Queen begins to open the tomb, Carter rushes towards the Queen.She blastshis helmet off, but he rushes again, and kicks her into the tomb.,The Queen pulls Carter in, and she hangs onto him as he hangsonto a ledge. He urges his friends to close the lid tothe tomb, From the depths of the shadow world, the spirit of Diabolico appears in front of the Queen. Instead of helping her, he blasts her into the shadow world.
The Rangers pull Carter out and close the lid. They make it out in time to see the Skull Cavern crumble.
Sometime later, the Rangers all meet at the park to give up their morphers and resume normal lives.
Ms. Fairweather shows up in a hot set of wheels to pick up Joel for their date.
When a firetruck races by, the Rangers can't help but take off to the rescue.

well the connection between this final 4 episodes make a awesome and amazing final to PRLSR with all elements to a awesome series of the POWER RANGERS Sban shows really a awesome work to made is season of PR.
Thrax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply