Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/02/14, 03:37 PM   #1
Go_Zeo
Shadow Ranger

Default Turbo A Power Rangers Movie Director's Cut - Deleted Scenes

Every couple of years I start thinking about this again, and the fact that it is unresolved bothers me.

From what I have gathered, there were many additional scenes filmed in T:APRM that explain several of the plot holes. These scenes are rumored to explain/show:

-What happened to the Zeo Crystal/Powers
-What happened to the Zeo Zords
-Divatox thrashing the Zeo Rangers
-Billy making the Turbo Powers, before David Yost left the show

I am sure that many of you here have heard these rumors. So I would like to get everyone's opinion.

Do you think that these deleted scenes exist? If so, how can they be obtained? Can we, the fandom, ever get to view the scenes or some kind of director's cut?

How awesome would it be to finally, after almost 20 years, be able to see what really happened during the gap between Zeo and Turbo?
Old 11/02/14, 03:47 PM   #2
AkiraLeeJounouchi
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Turbo A Power Rangers Movie Director's Cut - Deleted Scenes

Well Johnny Young Bosh did confirm that they filmed parts of the scene where Adam and Tanya go into the transport tubes to go under water, morphed to help save Jason and Kimberly, this resulted in them loosing their ZEO powers. I think he also said either he read that he was coming onshore with a destroyed ZEO green suit or they actually filmed it. Either way he did provide a Sanpshot of the Deleted Scene, well what they had filmed so far and posted it on IG. It was just Adam and Tanya infront of their respective coloured tubes ready to go.
AkiraLeeJounouchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/03/14, 05:04 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Turbo A Power Rangers Movie Director's Cut - Deleted Scenes

A lot of that stuff was in the early script phases or even before that. Not all of it are actually deleted scenes.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply