Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 0 0%
9 1 25.00%
8 1 25.00%
7 1 25.00%
6 0 0%
5 1 25.00%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/31/09, 04:01 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Dragon Knight Episode #30: "Swan Song"

So, Kase dies.

Don't worry, though, as she ended up not being a very interesting character anyway.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/31/09, 04:24 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

This wasn't a bad episode, but it was disappointing for giving the characters things to do that they could have accomplished AGES ago.

I mean, Kase waiting around to give Len and Kit their Survive Mode Cards because they were fighting "amateurs" made her look unbelievably arrogant. And if JTC doesn't count as an amateur anymore, why didn't she bust them out when Wrath showed up?

Also, Strike's plan. He grabbed the Sting and Thrust decks from Len (yeah, bad idea to carry them at all times) because Xaviax equipped his deck to handle multiple Advent Beasts. Couldn't he have done that back when JTC was whining about them needing Axe? I'm guessing he still has Torque's deck somewhere.

And the worst part, they have all that talk of uniting to save Ventara and Earth last ep, and within minutes of this one, they let everybody get captured by the No-Men again!

But, good action, the story moved, and Len now has a purpose for thinking again which seemed to have gone missing for Kase's entire duration. I approve.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/31/09, 06:23 PM   #3
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Best episode since Strike's Ultimatum. Unite Vent rocks!
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/31/09, 06:57 PM   #4
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Awesome episode. The fights were great and well structured. I actually didn't expect here to die here even though the episode was called Swan Song. Her death was more sudden than Chris'. No real build up to it which I liked. Loved their use of Unite Vent here. Much better than in Ryuki because they saved this for the last episodes in this show making it more dramatic while in Ryuki Asakura used it pretty early and it lost its appeal fast. Survive Vent will be awesome.

My favorite scene is when the three of them faced off against Xaviax. Looked pretty epic how he deflected all of their blows. Also has anyone kept a count in how many Riders JTC vented. He killed pretty much half the cast. Thrust, Torque, Axe, Siren. Don't think I'm missing any. JTC ftw.
Old 10/31/09, 09:19 PM   #5
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
He killed pretty much half the cast. Thrust, Torque, Axe, Siren. Don't think I'm missing any. JTC ftw.
You forgot Sting.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/09, 09:33 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Swan Song' is a good episode. Strike has become an more dangerous foe, thank to the new powers that Xaviax give. Stirke is sure giving Xaviax, his money worth. When Strike vented Siren, he gave Len, a good reason to want to see him vented. I can't wait for the next episode.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/09, 09:53 PM   #7
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
You forgot Sting.
How could I have forgotten Sting. Oh noes!
Old 11/02/09, 07:15 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Its not surprising that Len lost his edge when Kase came into the picture. Since his edge was probably mostly caused by thinking that Kase was vented with the others. With Kase back Len finally had someone he could open up to. Now with Kase vented for real, Len's hurt is even worse. Since got her back only to lose her again.

It would have been nice to get to know Kase more. But her venting was handled a lot better then I thought it would be. Since it was so soon.

They have really done a good job of making Strike into a bad guy you love to ate. Save for his compassion for Danny. But I guess that was just to give him more demension.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply