Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Billy vs Tommy who is the smartest?
Billy 20 80.00%
Tommy 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/19/02, 04:28 AM   #1
Wild Force Power Rangers
Putty Patroller

Default PR episode with all the rangers from whole series

do you think this should be the final episode of Power Rangers? this episode will be the series finale of Power Rangers?
Wild Force Power Rangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/19/02, 06:37 AM   #2
go galactic
Power Ranger

you are the 100 person who asks or tells about a super team up, also zordon's voice n face actors dead
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/19/02, 04:28 PM   #3
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Plus there is no way in hell Amy Jo Johnson would ever return to the show. The same can be said for David Yost.
-
-
Either way, it would be nice to see, but a gigantic team up like that will just never happen.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/02, 07:10 PM   #4
go galactic
Power Ranger

why david yost and amy jo johnson dont want to return to the show?
Old 03/20/02, 08:14 PM   #5
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Amy Jo Johnson and Jason David Frank are refusing to admit that they were ever on Power Rangers, much the same can be said about David Yost, who left on bad terms. Getting them back...yeah right.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/20/02, 10:58 PM   #6
PRdude
Ranger In Training

I believe the actors (David Fielding and Winston Richard) who physically played Zordon are still alive. It's just the voice actor (Bob Manahan) that's certainly dead.
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/02, 01:38 AM   #7
Jataaka
Shadow Ranger

For some reason this post has hurt my fealings! I grew up w/ the power rangers, ever scince thier begining and when I was littler I thought the ppl who played the rangers were gods! I was literaly obsesed with them. I had nightmares of kimberly and tommy saying bad words and GETTING READY to have sex and it was so shocking 2 me (It is pathetic but then again I was 8)! When Kim left the show I was devistated! Now (im 16) it makes fe mad that they denied what makes them famous! And the death of trini!!! Out of all the actors who played a ranger wut did it have to be her? The PR has had SUCH an importaint effect on my life. And as I get older I see that they are slowly seeping into hell. I wish it would go back to the good old days when ppl used to kill on another for a PR action figure for thier child on christmass...
Old 03/21/02, 07:01 AM   #8
go galactic
Power Ranger

without power rangers these guys were nothing, i dont get it a huge hit like power rangers can do good for resume.
or maybe good in resume for those stuntmen and not for lame actors who are just the excuse to morph
Old 03/21/02, 06:31 PM   #9
JZSpock
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to JZSpock

Zordon's katra, essence, has wiped out evil in the PR Universe. If the PR were to team-up, then Zordon would have to command the team as mentor or as the supreme Ranger .
JZSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/02, 11:29 PM   #10
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Actually, having PR on your resume is not a good thing. People in the business laugh at the show and look down upon you if you were in it.

Besides, I actually think JDF would come back if asked, but AJJ is a definite no no, with all her whingeing about how it ruined her career.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply