Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/26/08, 01:05 AM   #1
DarkMan
Power Ranger

Default long time no see

hey everyone how has everyone been everything good thats good well to catch up on everyone i had personal ordeals to deal with last year after i had graduated and something serious happened with me i had to fight my personal demons about that because it's something im trying to figure out on my own and i still see shelia is still obessed with me moving on and one of my family members died of cancer last year and the other thing that i had to fight my demons with i cannot tell only rae and ranger-x know and i ask you guys not to tell anyone else plz ranger-x and rae

well in my other life my yu-gi-oh cards have some what expanded and i got me a ghostface mask for halloween and i got me some cool stuff on the way from e-bay a darkman comic and a yu-gi-oh card called neo-spacian air hummingbird rae and it's super-rare

i sure hope every is doing well i'll be here
Old 09/26/08, 06:59 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMan View Post
hey everyone how has everyone been everything good thats good well to catch up on everyone i had personal ordeals to deal with last year after i had graduated and something serious happened with me i had to fight my personal demons about that because it's something im trying to figure out on my own and i still see shelia is still obessed with me moving on and one of my family members died of cancer last year and the other thing that i had to fight my demons with i cannot tell only rae and ranger-x know and i ask you guys not to tell anyone else plz ranger-x and rae

well in my other life my yu-gi-oh cards have some what expanded and i got me a ghostface mask for halloween and i got me some cool stuff on the way from e-bay a darkman comic and a yu-gi-oh card called neo-spacian air hummingbird rae and it's super-rare

i sure hope every is doing well i'll be here
Welcome back, don't worry I won't tell anyone what you told me.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/27/08, 03:31 PM   #3
DarkMan
Power Ranger

thanks i appriceate it
Old 10/02/08, 05:40 PM   #4
DarkMan
Power Ranger

ranger-x Good news neo spacian air hummingbird is on the way
Old 10/09/08, 05:59 PM   #5
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i got neo-spacian air hummingbird today ranger-x i rock
Old 10/22/08, 08:21 PM   #6
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i got a video game yesterday for 6 bucks called star wars rouge squadren two having trouble with the cheat codes to double up my lives so if someone is out there who has it and knows about it help me out ide like that thanks