Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/24/11, 07:26 PM   #11
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default RE: Someone with connectsion to a production assistant claims Samurai "dumbed down"

Your original question wasn't who died but are they dead, right before that you mentioned those that survived thus you already answered it.

If that is not what you meant you have to type what you mean, not make us guess.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/24/11, 07:44 PM   #12
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default RE: Someone with connectsion to a production assistant claims Samurai "dumbed down"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade
Your original question wasn't who died but are they dead, right before that you mentioned those that survived thus you already answered it.

If that is not what you meant you have to type what you mean, not make us guess.

Ah yes very well then i apoligies for confusing coment so the question is Did all the rangers die in the start of Gokaiger or did they survive somehow and if they did how did they survive.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/11, 12:16 AM   #13
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

All survived. They did nothing but give up their powers to save Earth.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/11, 07:10 AM   #14
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade
All survived. They did nothing but give up their powers to save Earth.
oh well i completely mis understood the situation. Yikes that still means that the gokaiger their our only rangers. Oh man we are in trouble.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/30/11, 05:31 PM   #15
Crimson Soul2
Putty Patroller

I'm hoping Saban aims for an older target audience for their Goseiger adaptation. Currently the target audience range is ages 5 - 8, which is the lowest target audience Power Rangers has ever tried for. I'm not expecting them to cater to the older fans, I'm just asking them to return the target audience to ages 6 - 11, which the show aimed for prior to Samurai.
Crimson Soul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply