Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/21/16, 11:01 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
You wouldn't be able to use Cole with Medina's legal trouble.
even with Rick's legal troubles the Red Lion Ranger could still be seen. Look at Forever Red. We saw the Red Alien Ranger despite the fact David Bacon was not there so the character had remained in-suit and another actor had voiced him. The same thing was going to happen with the Red Galaxy Ranger as well if Danny Slavin hadn't changed his mind at the last possible second unfortunately for him he changed his mind so late that he couldn't film any scenes with any of the cast.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/16, 11:33 PM   #12
Zabitan
Administrator

I would have them fight the VR Troopers in Battle Grid mode.

Seriously though I would want to bring back one villain from any villain groups I can bring back as the villains.

I'm thinking they could use it as a way to have the Red Rangers from Go Buster, and Toqger.

Maybe have them be Rangers from other universes, and the main villain could be a bad guy from either Toqger or Go Buster who's some multiversal tyrant.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/16, 12:48 PM   #13
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
even with Rick's legal troubles the Red Lion Ranger could still be seen. Look at Forever Red. We saw the Red Alien Ranger despite the fact David Bacon was not there so the character had remained in-suit and another actor had voiced him. The same thing was going to happen with the Red Galaxy Ranger as well if Danny Slavin hadn't changed his mind at the last possible second unfortunately for him he changed his mind so late that he couldn't film any scenes with any of the cast.
I don't see them using anything associated with his character.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/16, 12:50 PM   #14
Outer Sailor
Comic Relief

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I would have them fight the VR Troopers in Battle Grid mode.

Seriously though I would want to bring back one villain from any villain groups I can bring back as the villains.

I'm thinking they could use it as a way to have the Red Rangers from Go Buster, and Toqger.

Maybe have them be Rangers from other universes, and the main villain could be a bad guy from either Toqger or Go Buster who's some multiversal tyrant.
Well , FR 1 used the Beetleborg suits as villians, so why not the Battle Grid suits.
Outer Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/16, 10:12 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
I don't see them using anything associated with his character.
not like anyone would notice except for such bigger fans so I doubt they would shy away from using an in-suit only character regardless of what is going on with the actor that played him.
Old 10/23/16, 11:12 AM   #16
Uncle Steve
Ranger In Training

I think we will get a special using a all star team of Rangers like OAR before getting another FR.
Uncle Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/16, 12:28 PM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Steve View Post
I think we will get a special using a all star team of Rangers like OAR before getting another FR.
yea there are just way too many Rangers to ever have a Forever ___ anything except for maybe Whites, Blacks and Pinks. Let's see how many we have of each of those colors?

First let's go with White.
  1. Tommy = MMPR White
  2. Delphine = Alien Ranger
  3. Alyssa = Wild Force
  4. Trent = Dino Thunder
  5. Mystic Force
so White only has 5 at the least unless someone wants to use the Kat Ranger as a White Ranger.

now let's see with the Blacks.
  1. Zack = MMPR
  2. Corcus = Alien Ranger
  3. Carlos = Space
  4. Danny = Wild Force
  5. Tommy = Dino Thunder
  6. Overdrive
  7. Ranger Black
  8. Megaforce
  9. Dino Charge

yea 9 is too many and I don't think anyone would want to see the Black Overdrive Ranger ever again due to his actor being a thief.

Now let's see with the Pinks.
  1. Kimberly = MMPR
  2. Kat = Zeo
  3. Turbo
  4. Space
  5. Galaxy
  6. Dana = Lightspeed
  7. Jen = Time Force
  8. Syd = SPD
  9. Vida = Mystic Force
  10. Rose = Overdrive
  11. Mia = Samurai
  12. Emma = Megaforce

also too many so I think if they did a "Forever" type of thing it would have to be like a "Forever White" episode or even a "Forever Gold" or "Forever Silver" episode.
Old 10/23/16, 12:34 PM   #18
Zabitan
Administrator

The problem is that there's over 20 seasons of the show so even if you just have one person from each season regardless of color you're still going to have too many people.

That being said if they did another Once a Ranger I would just want them to include one Ranger from each color.
Old 10/23/16, 12:38 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
The problem is that there's over 20 seasons of the show so even if you just have one person from each season regardless of color you're still going to have too many people.

That being said if they did another Once a Ranger I would just want them to include one Ranger from each color.
no doubt the only way they could do such a thing is to either do a "Forever" episode with one of the lesser colors that don't have many Rangers or they could do a Once a Ranger type of thing.
Old 10/23/16, 12:43 PM   #20
Zabitan
Administrator

Alternatively maybe just include Shane from Ninja Storm up to whoever's the Red Ranger for the current season.
Post New ThreadReply