Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/12/16, 11:18 AM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered MErcer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlord

I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered Mercer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlord.

WHAT gives? and in Trooper out of Time, they showed their vr visors on and showing Ziktor give Strictland information , OMG how did they not see the connection and figure it out????? what gives? in Field and scream, the skugs stopped them from leaving for the camping trip and they said why would they stop them. Were they getting close to finding the truth?

How mad would Grimlord or Ziktor have been if the discovered his identity and his reaction be and what he would be afraid of? is that like Joker discovering BAtman is Bruce wayne?

What ended the series, Beetleborgs, NO more footage, Kenner dropping the Toy line (it did by early Season 2 and 3-4 months before the new eps and why did it? and the 2nd series was SUPER RARE, which was half the toy line), or LOW RATINGS?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/16, 08:43 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered MErcer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlor

it was definitely disappointing that the VR Troopers never found out that Ziktor was in fact Grimlord and what ended the show was the same thing that ended Beetleborgs there was no more footage that they could use pretty much most of VR Troopers was Japanese footage there was very little original footage. Beetleborgs had more original footage but they still had the same issue either way.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/16, 10:39 AM   #3
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Re: I mean In Dino Thunder they discovered MErcer / Mesogog but NOT IN VR TROOPERS of Ziktor Grimlor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
it was definitely disappointing that the VR Troopers never found out that Ziktor was in fact Grimlord and what ended the show was the same thing that ended Beetleborgs there was no more footage that they could use pretty much most of VR Troopers was Japanese footage there was very little original footage. Beetleborgs had more original footage but they still had the same issue either way.

why didnt they let the troopers find out anyway? SAban is an idiot for not doing that and disappointing fans. How would the troopers reacted if they found out? Why did they have Grimlords DArk SEcret when they never even found out (was that also to show the bad guys can win). What killed it Footage, Going with BEetleborgs, Kenner discontinuing the Toy line (why did they? and how half the toys were RARE), or Low Ratings (did networks drop the show before it was taken off the air in sEpt 1996)

how would Tao, PErcy, MAyor Rooney and Woody have too reacted if they found out Ziktor was Grimlord, and the Tropers too.
Old 01/13/16, 03:36 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

That's a good question because on one hand I heard it was because no one bought the toys, and others say it was footage.

If anything it could have been all of it contributing in some way.

Also I think another reason a lot of these shows ended is maybe they only had enough money for 2 or 3 shows at a time, and if they felt a certain show was making enough money they'd scrap it, and make a new show.

For example I heard that one reason Mystic Knights ended is because they wanted to use the money to help pay for Lost Galaxy.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/16, 10:00 PM   #5
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
That's a good question because on one hand I heard it was because no one bought the toys, and others say it was footage.

If anything it could have been all of it contributing in some way.

Also I think another reason a lot of these shows ended is maybe they only had enough money for 2 or 3 shows at a time, and if they felt a certain show was making enough money they'd scrap it, and make a new show.

For example I heard that one reason Mystic Knights ended is because they wanted to use the money to help pay for Lost Galaxy.
why didnt they end them ALLL w a last episode ANYWAY!!!! Them finding out ziktor was grimlord would have gone down as the best moment in the show, I bet when theyd find out, its the comercial break.

where did you hear NO ONE BOUGHT THE TOYS?

and of MYstic Knights what other reason was it?
Old 01/14/16, 02:57 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

It was in an episode of Dan's Toku Rants but it got taken down for some reason.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/17, 04:01 PM   #7
Delta Black
Power Ranger

VR Troopers didn't last long enough. Revealing Grimlord was saved for the series finale or if they had toncwhange villains.
Delta Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/27/17, 04:29 PM   #8
Lord Vrak
Putty Patroller

I don't think Hailey and Karl are supposed to be related or even from the same universe.
Lord Vrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply