Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/27/15, 05:23 PM   #1
lordoftherangers
Putty Patroller

Default Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3?

I don't know much about sentai at all so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question but why didn't Saban use the Dairangers suits in season 3? From what I've heard they were trying to get Dairanger in until Lost galaxy. It makes sense that they would use it in S3 since they were drawing their power from ninjas now and not the dinosaurs anymore and the zyu suits wouldn't make sense. If it was up to me they would have stayed in their ninja suits for the whole season but seeing dairanger would've been great.
lordoftherangers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/27/15, 09:13 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoftherangers View Post
I don't know much about sentai at all so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question but why didn't Saban use the Dairangers suits in season 3? From what I've heard they were trying to get Dairanger in until Lost galaxy. It makes sense that they would use it in S3 since they were drawing their power from ninjas now and not the dinosaurs anymore and the zyu suits wouldn't make sense. If it was up to me they would have stayed in their ninja suits for the whole season but seeing dairanger would've been great.
what would be the point of using the Dairanger in Season 3? yes they were no longer using Dinozord powers but the colors wouldn't match up well with the Kakuranger mecha since they had white, black, blue, yellow and red mecha while Dairanger had Green, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Red members.

You would need to use Dairanger in a season that had colored heroes that would match up in color. Season 2's Thunderzords would have given them the best chance to do so and because they didn't the next best chance would have been Galaxy. Lightspeed and Time Force wouldn't fly because those sets were man-made powers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/15, 12:24 AM   #3
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I wish they would have used the Dairanger suits. I would have had them be a team of evil Rangers.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/15, 12:26 AM   #4
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

They already had to deal with Kukuranger footage and the original stuff. There was no time or need for Dairanger footage. What was the point since the only thing Dairanger might have been White Ranger stuff? And they pretty much used original footage for him.
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/15, 12:27 AM   #5
Ranger Sentai
Putty Patroller

We got the Alien Rangers in season 3. I don't think we needed a third set of Rangers in one season. It is funny how we finally got them in Super Megaforce.
Ranger Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/15, 09:23 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
I wish they would have used the Dairanger suita had had them be a team of evil Rangers.
yea it sucks how a whole team was cut out because they wanted to keep on using the Zyuranger suits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Alien Ranger View Post
They already had to deal with Kukuranger footage and the original stuff. There was no time or need for Dairanger footage. What was the point since the only thing Dairanger might have been White Ranger stuff? And they pretty much used us original footage for him.
exactly they were already using Kibaranger stuff at that point in time as well as Kakuranger footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander Betts View Post
We got the Alien Rangers in season 3. I don't think we needed a third set of Rangers in one season. It is funny how we finally got them in Super Megaforce.
agreed except for the Megaforce part since I thought it was pretty sad how it was done... if you're going to introduce previous unexplained powers then come up with a reason for it instead of just being lazy about it.
Old 04/28/15, 11:31 AM   #7
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

I can't blame them for that. Since they had to follow the Sentai. Plus the Diaranger team should have been represented.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/15, 12:55 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
I can't blame them for that. Since they had to follow the Sentai. Plus the Diaranger team should have been represented.
no they didn't need to follow it to a T since they did shoot original footage of Legendary Rangers but I'm sure you hated that and no they should not have been represented in a season celebrating a POWER RANGERS anniversary.
Old 10/17/16, 10:12 PM   #9
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Can't believe I missed this thread. Even though its old. I feel the need to say this. Power Rangers is Sentai. Celebrating Power Rangers is really celebrating Sentai. There is no Power Rangers without Sentai. And there never will be. That's why all the movies fail. And why the new movie will fail.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/16, 10:13 PM   #10
Ginger Snap
Ranger In Training

I'm forgetting , did they ever explain who the Ranger team in Super Megaforce was supposed to be? I mean the ones with the Dairanger suits that you guys are talking about.
Ginger Snap is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply