Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/16/14, 05:42 PM   #11
Red5
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Thread: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers FAN made series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyMcKnight View Post
Well, you guys, MMPR is the series that's the most "reboot-able." The premise is very basic, 5 teenagers are given super-powers to fight evil. Every other season has more complexities that would be harder to film/recreate. Some others might be feasible, like Lightspeed, Ninja Storm, or Dino Thunder, maybe Samurai even, but the basic story and stock characters of MMPR allow for more artistic liberties to be taken.
Then reboot Megaforce; 5 teenagers given super powers to fight evil. There isn't even a set theme to follow (like dinos) just some animals on the sides of the helmets. You can even give Robo Knight the Magna Defender treatment and give him a morph sequence. That show seems like the absolute easiest to reboot.
Red5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/14, 07:51 PM   #12
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers FAN made series.

I was excited when you mentioned an MMPR fan film. But don't like the idea of it being darker and mature. It needs to be corny and cheesy. How about continuing MMPR after "Hog Day Afternoon?
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/14, 07:58 PM   #13
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Default Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers FAN made series.

I like the idea of a more mature Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. But how about adapting Zyuranger instead? Or at least doing something heavily infulenced by it. I liked MMPR as a kid but hate it now. It just tottally destorys Zyuranger. I can't even watch it now. Would love to see someone get it right.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/17/14, 08:01 PM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Thread: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers FAN made series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaRama View Post
I plan on making a Megaforce fan websereies by utilizing nothing but Goseiger stock footage with poorly done ADR dubbed over it.

Fans won't know the difference between my fanmade Megaforce series and the actual one.
That's cool

I am going to start a Kickstarter to raise $10 million that I will blow on weed, Mike's hard lemonade, and Cherry Dr. Pepper.

I'll then hold a casting call, and get a bunch of people to play the Rangers, and voice Zordon, and Rita.

I'll also take a bunch of Zyuranger clips.

And I'll make up my own story that's just a fast food version of season one but with elements of Zyuranger like Bandora's son Kai being adapted as Thrax, and the current Rangers being descendants of the original Rangers from Atlantis who are the Zyurangers.

Also in their civilian lives the Rangers will work as security guards at a Five Nights at Freddy's esque Pizzeria run by a random fairy tale villain.

And at the end the Rangers will use their powers to beat up, and blow up the animatronics, and their boss will catch them, and fire them, and the Rangers will say thanks, and blow up their head with a blaster.

Also Rita, and her minions will be pimps, and drug dealers.

I will then make 10,000,000 bootleg Mighty Morphin Power Rangers DVDs real not fake, and sell them to various retail stores like Wal Mart, and F.Y.E., and say that they are non pirated.

If they sell well enough I will do the same thing to other seasons, and Saban superheroes.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply