Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/13/16, 03:50 PM   #91
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Meanwhile in the magical village Quagmire had just come home from farming. He said “Aye you’ll be glad to know my son that my day of work has just been done”. But when he saw the house instead of his usual rhymes all he could say was just endless “No no no no no”.

Quagmire looked around shouting “Nemo, Nemo, Nemo”. He then looked in his room, and saw what had happened. All the color left his face as he said “What I feared has come true, and there’s one thing I must do”.

Quagmire then looked in a chest in his room, and out of it he pulled a green staff with a crecent shaped object at the end. Quagmire then said “But I alone can’t get this done. I need my friends Alpha and Zordon”. And with that he teleported out in green energy.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/16, 03:51 PM   #92
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Alpha was whining “But do I have to”. Zordon explained “It is imperative that you deactivate when I recharge the Morphing Grid”. Just then Quagmire teleported in, and Zordon’s eyes widened, and Alpha’s optical sensors glowed.

Zordon asked “Quagmire I haven’t seen you in 10,000,000 years is something wrong”. Quagmire solemnly answered “I’m afraid to say, and this I mean. We have a ourselves a code of green. Alpha gasped “Code Green. Are you sure?”.

Quagmire solemnly answered “Aye that much is true. So you two know what we must do”. Zordon, and Alpha nodded. Zordon asked “Do you have the key?”. Quagmire answered “Right on me” as he pulled out a purple crystal.
Old 02/13/16, 03:52 PM   #93
Zabitan
Administrator

Zordon said “Good”. He then ordered “Now for you Alpha”. Alpha complied “Understood”, and pulled out a tray from his own body which contained a similar crystal. Then Alpha pushed a button on the console, and a lock with two crystal shaped holes came out.

Quagmire asked “Ready?”. Alpha answered “As I’ll ever be”. The two of them put the crystals into the lock, and turned them. Zordon closed his eyes as the energy in his tube surged around the image of his face until light filled the entire Command Center.

When the light cleared a middle aged Asian looking man in a white robe carrying a gold spiral shaped scepter stood right in front of Alpha, and Quagmire. For the first time in 10,000,000 years Zordon once again stood on Earth.
Old 02/13/16, 03:54 PM   #94
Zabitan
Administrator

The first thing Zordon did was explain “Now as you two know I can only stay out of my time warp for 24 Earth hours. After which all my years in the time warp will catch up to me, and I will age to dust”. The two nodded.

Alpha replied “But Zordon don’t forget if you get hurt we will have to put you back right away”. Zordon nodded “I know the risk but desperate times call for desperate measures”.

Zordon then ordered “Alpha contact the Rangers at once, and tell them to meet me, and Quagmire at our location while me, and Quagmire try to stop Nemo. Alpha complied “Understood”. Zordon, and Quagmire then teleported out.
Old 02/13/16, 03:55 PM   #95
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile somewhere in Angel Grove Tommy was walking outside minding his own business when a green flash of light flew from the sky like a meteor, and landed in a nearby alley. All Tommy could say was “Woah”.

Tommy then looked to where it landed, and saw a golden coin with the picture of a dinosaur like creature engraved radiating green energy. Tommy picked up the coin, and it radiated green electricity but the electricity didn’t hurt Tommy in fact he seemed to feel powerful with it.

Tommy asked “Wow what is this? Some kind of magic medallion?”. Just then Nemo teleported behind him, and said cheerfully “Greetings Green Ranger”. Tommy then turned around, and was shocked. He then said “Oh hi kid”.

Tommy then remembered what Nemo said, and replied “Hey kid did you just call me Green Ranger?”. Nemo answered “Aye that I did because you’re the Green Power Ranger”. Tommy was confused because not only was he not a Power Ranger but last time he checked there wasn’t even a Green Ranger.
Old 02/13/16, 03:56 PM   #96
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy explained “I think you’ve got it wrong I’m Tommy Oliver I’m just a regular high school kid”. But Nemo was undaunted he took the coin, and flipped it causing it to once again show the image of Tommy from earlier.

Tommy said “Unreal”. Nemo explained as the coin showed more messages “Once upon a time there were six tribes. Five worshipped Dinosaurs but there was also a sixth tribe that worshipped Dragons”. Tommy gasped “No way”.

Nemo further explained “A kind, and wise wizard from Eltar named Zordon came to your planet to recruit the five bravest, wisest, and most powerful warriors from each tribe, and none were more powerful than the Green Ranger”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:57 PM   #97
Zabitan
Administrator

Nemo showed an image of a Green Power Ranger with a dragon themed helmet, a gold shield on his chest, and gold arm bands.

He explained “The Green Ranger had all sorts of power he had a magic dagger called the Dragon Dagger a powerful weapon that was virtually unbeatable.

Tommy was still impressed. Nemo then showed him more images of the Green Ranger’s Powers, and weapons. Nemo then showed him an image of the Green Ranger playing the Dragon Dagger as a flute.

He explained “Not only that but it could be used to summon the Green Ranger’s most powerful weapon”.
Old 02/13/16, 03:59 PM   #98
Zabitan
Administrator

Then the image of a giant green mechanical dragon like creature rising from the sea appeared. Nemo explained “The mighty Dragonzord”. He continued “A powerful creature armed with an indestructible drill tail”.

He further explained “Not only that but a seemingly endless arsenal of missiles” Tommy said “Far out”.

Nemo also said “It could also combine with the Zords of other Rangers such as the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger to become the Dragon Battlezord”. “And it could combine with the Megazord to become the Mega Dragonzord a powerful robot knight that could destroy all of Rita’s monsters”. Tommy was convinced.

When Nemo stopped showing him the images the coin stopped moving. Tommy picked it back up, and asked “So what do I do now?”, and the two teleported off.
Old 02/13/16, 04:00 PM   #99
Zabitan
Administrator

At Billy’s Garage Billy, Zack, and Jason were washing Billy’s Volkswagen beetle. Zack bragged “Man Billy you’re RADBUG’s gonna look stylin after Zack’s wax” Jason laughed, and said Zack’s wax?”.

Then Kimberly came over asked “Hey what are you guys doing?”
Billy explained “Jason, and Zack are helping me wash my latest invention the RADBUG”. Kimberly was confused “RADBUG?” she asked. Billy explained “Remote Activated Drivingzord for Basic Ultra Geomorphology”.

Kimberly asked “What’s it do?”. Billy explained “It’s supposed to help cross long distances like to the Command Center in case the Teleportation Grid is down, or if our communicators don’t have the coordinates”.
Old 02/13/16, 04:01 PM   #100
Zabitan
Administrator

Kimberly was impressed “Morphinominal”. Jason asked “So what’s up with you?” Kimberly answered “Well you know that new guy Tommy from Crossworld City that we saw at the Expo?”.

Jason said “Oh yeah that guy”. Kimberly explained “Well I know why he seemed familiar he’s the same Tommy that’s friends with your cousin Kaitlin, and lives with Trini’s uncle Tao”.

Zack was shocked “No way that Tommy? Man we haven’t seen that guy in years”. Kimberly explained “Well he said he wants to meet us at the Juice Bar”. Jason shrugged and said “It would be nice to see how things have been doing since we last saw him”.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded