Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/29/14, 08:06 PM   #1
shielded117
Shadow Ranger

Default Power Chamber Musings

Ok, we see in "A Zeo Beginning" that that the Power Chamber is quite a ways below ground.

By T:APRM, the Power Chamber interior has changed: Alarm system has been upgraded, viewing screen is now a rectangular flat panel, the plasma tube is modified slightly, and the MMPR gallery has dropped two columns, and is now the Zeo color gallery. During "Chase Into Space" we see that the Power Chamber is now ground level again, and judging by the doors they come out of, it's on the opposite side of the complex than where the Command Center was (In Day of the Dumpster they exit from the opposite side). To me, all of that suggests that another Power Chamber was built.

I suppose it is possible that the original Power Chamber was renovated, and somehow moved upstairs, but this seems even more improbable.

So my thought is, since the detonators were only planted upstairs, is it possible that the Power Chamber from Zeo is still in tact below the ruins of the exterior?
Old 11/30/14, 02:16 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Chamber Musings

I suppose it's possible that the original Power Chamber is still down below but it was left pretty vague in regards to both Power Chamber sets. As we know the Command Center was on ground level but we can assume based on numerous instances that the Power Chamber was down below during Zeo itself but whether the Power Chamber in "Turbo" is meant to be the same place or not we just don't have a clue about that.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/14, 04:40 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I think the chamber went above.ground when the outside structure was rebuilt.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/14, 07:06 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Actually the Zeo one was definitely below ground, besides the different exterior shots during the season in which it would always show the Power Chamber like always but it would be farther away that would seem to indicate it was underground on top of which they needed a portal to get to it from the basement.
Old 02/18/15, 01:57 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

so I personally would like to believe that there were 2 Power Chambers.
Post New ThreadReply