Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/15/15, 04:01 PM   #21
Karone White Tiger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Dino Charge preview episode summaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Episode titles and preview summaries have been revealed.

501 - Powers From The Past (2/7)
Millions of years after the mysterious and powerful Energems were entrusted to the now extinct dinosaurs for protection from a ruthless bounty hunter, a pair of courageous teens find themselves in possession of two of these long lost precious artifacts and come face to face with a monster who will do everything in his power to steal them for himself.

502 - Past, Present and Fusion (2/14)
A new teen finds his own Energem and joins Tyler and Shelby on their pilgrimage to the Dinosaur Museum where they learn they are a part of the elite team called the Power Rangers. They are entrusted with protecting the Energems from a fierce bounty hunter named Sledge who has returned and is more determined than ever to capture the Energems for himself.
These episodes sounded horrible and they certainly were... well with the exception of Kendall of course since she's so amazing.
Sledge just sounds and looks pathetic especially since there's nothing fierce about him.

Quote:
503 - A Fools Hour (2/21)
Sledge arrives on Earth to confront Keeper and the Rangers. He gives them a deadline to return the Energems but coming up with a plan to fight back gets compromised when Tyler goes after Fury on his own. Can the Rangers figure out how to work as a team?
This was such a bad episode the only good part is a monster trying to expose the Rangers' secret base which gives a reason for why Tyler goes off on his own but it's still a bad execution plan.

Quote:
504 - Return Of The Caveman (2/28)
Chase tries to help Koda adapt to modern day technology after he struggles to learn how to ride their new high tech Dino Cycles but when they are caged in a cave by one of Sledge's monsters, Koda must rely on his caveman instincts to escape and save his friend.
This was also a bad episode even though we got some back story on Koda but it still doesn't make any realm of sense of why Koda is having a hard time adjusting to modern times.

Quote:
505 - Breaking Black (3/7)
When a Maori fortune teller asks Chase for help guarding her shop from a potential thief, Chase is happy to help but falls under the spell of Sledge's latest monster, Spellbinder. The rest of the Rangers must quickly figure out how to help break Spellbinder's hold on Chase before their friend is lost to them forever.
I hate Chase and even besides me hating him this was still a bad episode but we did get confirmation that Koda was frozen in glacier but we still don't know how long he has been freed.

Quote:
The Tooth Hurts
When faced with the fast-firing Cavity monster, Riley thinks Chase doesn't take the threat seriously but soon learns that Chase simply has a different approach.
I also thought this episode was pathetic although the monster was rather interesting to say the least.

Quote:
Let Sleeping Zords Lie
When Sledge's monster stings the Ankylo Zord, Shelby must use her advanced dino knowledge to tame the wild beast.
I'm not a fan of Shelby but I am looking forward to this episode because of the new zord.

Quote:
Double Ranger, Double Danger
When clone Rangers steal the real Rangers' irreplaceable tracking device, Fury learns the location of the powerful Ptera Zord.
I'm also looking forward to this episode as well because the Warrior Mode that the Pterazord has is cool.
Karone White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote