Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04/19/08, 11:54 PM   #1
Sakura3
Power Ranger

Default I don't like spoilers

Here is the descussion thread for Jungle Fury Episode #10 which will air first obviously on Toon Disney Jetix and second on ABC.

In this case starting here I ask that you guys don't post spoilers for the episodes in case some members on the board get stuck with ABC.

Thanks.
Old 04/20/08, 04:05 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

This is a Power Rangers discussion forum. The members of the board will be allowed to discuss any episode once it makes itself publicly available, be that Toon Disney or Jetix.tv. If people don't want to be spoiled, they can simply avoid the thread. That simple.

And anyone who doesn't have Toon Disney (which includes me) would be doing themselves a major favor by downloading the episodes so they don't have to wait so long for ABC to air everything.

No further discussion threads posted before an episode airs. Thread changed and closed.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread